Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thurston is a filthy grub and sore loser. But we already knew that.

pretty sure JT was reacting to Reynolds punching Gillett shortly beforehand. But of course we won't see any replays of that will we.

He must have been reacting all night then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Taylor is going to have a blinder.
    His no look pass to a winger that wasn't there was brilliant , I think his return to the Origin arena will be short lived
    #itaintweaktospeak

WE FINALLY DID IT, BABY! NSW, NSW, NSW, NSW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Along with the other 33 players. Everyone was niggling in every tackle. Good game though. Well done NSW.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    It was his only dog play that I could see all night....I'm glad it was on that toss Reynolds, deserved it.

Horrible game, so much niggle!

BUT FINALLY!!!!
    WE ****ING DID IT!

No matter what comes out post match, NSW won the 2014 State of Origin Series!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Great Gutsy win lastnight. First half was terrible to watch.
    I think DT's origin days are over after that pass.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

And now the cycle repeats. It'll go to NSW Players heads 'n think they're better than what they actually are, and Qld Players will cash in on that for several more years..

Nah, it was a good game last night that could've went any way. Obviously there wasn't much footy, but it was a great game where two teams were trying to grind out a win. Congrats to the Blues, they've brought it to us for the previous two years 'n they finally jagged it this year. Today must make the last three years all worthwhile to them. Good Onya's.

Woods touched the out-on-the-full kickoff but congrats to the blues. We will come back next year to take back what is ours

Yeah he sure did but refs didnt see it and NSW were smart to play on fast.
    Just one of those calls.

Imagine how boring games would be if Ref calls were perfect, no one would have anything to whinge about, this is across all games ever played not just origin.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

the refs didn't win NSW the game, they were just the better team, but not by much. Was a sloppy second half that could have gone either way really.

It wasn't a perfect game, much like everyone else has quipped or said..but man, my heart was beating very fast, haha. I'm so glad that the guys could win it for us, us being Blues fans. Haha.

Queensland..you shouldn't be upset or hurt, you won eight in a row, which wont happen for a long long time.

Taylor was playing decent to good but he did that pass and yeah, it was down from there. I also have to say, what a PLAY from Jennings to get Hodges in the goal line for a drop out. I always said..if we kept Pearce, we would have never won. Thank you, yellow dress lady..I and the rest of the Blues fans will forever be in debt to you.

Hoffman REALLY stood up in this game, as did Gallen, Hodkinson and Dugan with his solid defense on Inglis. Hayne was good but QLD had his number at times but like a real halfback, Hodkinson got us home in the end with a try and also the goal. Gallen, Bird, Hoff, Merrin, Tamou, Farah, Lewis etc. They were ALL excellent. GO YOU BLUES! NEW SOUTH WALES, NEW SOUTH WALES, NEW SOUTH WALES!

Thank you Queensland for those good two games, both teams were grinding their asses off, much respect.

Also,

It's obvious that the Queensland team that went 8 in a row are one of the best teams in sporting history, ever. I have to ask you all, where does THIS NSW team rank up as the all time great teams?

I believe it would go, from 1 to 3: St. George 11 in a row, QLD 8 in a row, NSW 2014.
    Last edited by Jonathonbcode; 19-06-14 at 08:20 PM.

This game needed a fight early on. The players wanted it and the fans wanted it. It would've been all over in 60 seconds and they could've got on with decent footy for the next 75 minutes.

All the niggle and frustration couldn't get out because the players aren't allowed to throw a punch, so instead they have 80 minutes of grown men taking cheap shots and niggling. I know what I would rather see.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to NSW though.

Congratulations SCUM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER