Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Of course Ryan Blair...

Can't wait for post #2.

200 comments on fb and double the negative comments to stupid ones

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Blair View Post
    After watching tonight's performance, Mead may as well go. It's not worth paying overs for him like we currently do. He bombed two gifted tries and was caught shirt grabbing the opposition which led Yeo to a Sunday stroll. We have better players in the club that can play the positions he's currently assigned to as well better players in that position he wants to be in so badly.

The rest of the team played alright though.
    Gday Zillololololol.

Your humour has not gone unnoticed. Its actually one of the better games u have played since the raiders game where u got run down by reece robinson 40 mtrs behind.

Keep up the good work and go titans !!!!
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

After watching tonight's performance, Mead may as well go. It's not worth paying overs for him like we currently do. He bombed two gifted tries and was caught shirt grabbing the opposition which led Yeo to a Sunday stroll. We have better players in the club that can play the positions he's currently assigned to as well better players in that position he wants to be in so badly.

The rest of the team played alright though.
    That is a wonderful first post Ryan. Now it's past your bedtime - put your crayons and your colouring book away and go to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    That is a wonderful first post Ryan. Now it's past your bedtime - put your crayons and your colouring book away and go to bed.
    Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. In case you didn't pick up on it, it means you're stupid. You're in no position to be condescending towards me you inferior minded cretin. Now if you don't mind I'm taking the crayon out of my mouth and going to bed.

Coastsportsfan I meant Ryan or should I call you carty thank you for the laughter late on a Saturday night

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

All the highlights from the Titans v Panthers game at Cbus Super Stadium.

<script height="314px" width="558px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d3348d605&ec =l1OW03bjqf3C8QwH0mxXBrtC-5HdNjov"></script>

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. In case you didn't pick up on it, it means you're stupid. You're in no position to be condescending towards me you inferior minded cretin. Now if you don't mind I'm taking the crayon out of my mouth and going to bed.
    And now you've gone and got yourself banned but at least you got a few thumbs down in first.
    I will not get in a battle of wits with you as you are unarmed.

Note: I think he is about to reappear as Mr Blair - get ready DH.
    Last edited by Mexican titan; 07-06-14 at 11:39 PM.

Banned

I find it quite ironic that back when this website was run by the club, you guys *****ed that they cut ties with this website after expressing your opinions. Yet when I express my own I get insulted and banned, excluded from having a say in the team I support. It's petty and childish if you ask me.

What more should I expect from a bunch of hypocritical patsy's

I do not expect you to share or agree with my opinions but have the common decency to respect my views.

I'm being the bigger person here by accepting that your overreaction was just in the heat of the moment response to the loss. Hopefully some will display the maturity and intellect as I have.

Regards, Ryan.

- - - Updated - - -

And now you've gone and got yourself banned but at least you got a few thumbs down in first.
    I will not get in a battle of wits with you as you are unarmed.

Note: I think he is about to reappear as Mr Blair - get ready DH.
    If I wanted to hurt myself, I'd climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    I find it quite ironic that back when this website was run by the club, you guys *****ed that they cut ties with this website after expressing your opinions. Yet when I express my own I get insulted and banned, excluded from having a say in the team I support. It's petty and childish if you ask me.

What more should I expect from a bunch of hypocritical patsy's

I do not expect you to share or agree with my opinions but have the common decency to respect my views.

I'm being the bigger person here by accepting that your overreaction was just in the heat of the moment response to the loss. Hopefully some will display the maturity and intellect as I have.

Regards, Ryan.

- - - Updated - - -

If I wanted to hurt myself, I'd climb your ego and jump down to your IQ.
    Mate, so you are saying your first post was your real opinion? If it was then ok I will apologise but I thought your post was so left field I thought it was a troll. Certainly not of the intellect you claim to have and I'll back my IQ over yours anyday.
    If you are happy with the way the club is going, either on or off the field then good luck to you. Some people are happy with mediocrity but most of us on here want success.

This forum was always operated by the fans.

And for the record I didn't ban you. I don't fear opinions. Remains to be seen if you are constructive though.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Don't get the game until 11.30 tonight so will be in isolation until then … Go Titans!
    Enjoy the game.

Banned

Mate, so you are saying your first post was your real opinion? If it was then ok I will apologise but I thought your post was so left field I thought it was a troll. Certainly not of the intellect you claim to have and I'll back my IQ over yours anyday.
    If you are happy with the way the club is going, either on or off the field then good luck to you. Some people are happy with mediocrity but most of us on here want success.
    Well of course I'd like to be coming first on the ladder, have the quality of the storm's spine and have the likes of Bennett as coach.

But as you know we don't have that luxury.

We have a decent squad and a decent coach.

The last thing us non first graders should do is sit behind the keyboard and criticise those players and officials that put in each week. Do you think they enjoy losing?

We haven't stepped in their shoes at all.

Of course the players and officials have room for improvement. Even us fans do.

We need to support them, as nobody's perfect.

I'm assuming your apologising because you've come to the sudden realisation that I'm right.

I was reading until this part came along...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    The last thing us non first graders should do is sit behind the keyboard and criticise those players and officials that put in each week. Do you think they enjoy losing?

We haven't stepped in their shoes at all.

Of course the players and officials have room for improvement. Even us fans do.

We need to support them, as nobody's perfect.

I'm assuming your apologising because you've come to the sudden realisation that I'm right.
    Explain to me which other NRL clubs operate in this fashion?