Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair
    Where as Zillman would of had Slater's test jersey by now if it weren't for injuries.
    What utter fantasy.

The game is full of great fullbacks and Zillman is towards the bottom of the pile. Billy Slater's test jersey? Hahahaha.

What about Inglis, Stewart, Hayne?
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 08-06-14 at 02:18 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Next you'll be telling me that Cartwright may be the next Alex Ferguson and that we must keep the faith.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 08-06-14 at 01:49 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    BTW I don't think Mead is a bad player per say, but he isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be.
    Mead reminds me of Peyroux, he can't pass or defuse bombs. He's future position is in the centres or back row.

Titans 2015 spine.
    1. Roberts
    6. Zillman
    7. Sezer
    9. Carter
    14. Kelly as back up hooker/half. He's a game breaker which is why we should let him be our super sub. Let him come into the game in short bursts like when Presto used to.
    He cannot pass yet you have him in the centres - that's an interesting concept.
    As for your spine, if that's what we have next year well it's a lost cause. I take my footy fairly seriously Mr Blair but your posts give me a laugh. I am just hoping that you are about 10 years old and learning the game, but keep your opinions coming.
    One day we will have a sucessful team and we will not need to have these debates. One day.

Junior

What's Carty doing on the forum? At least we know his opinion now.

It gets very hard to support this team at times.

Why do people jump to conclusions.
    I'll jump to the same conclusion I did with CSF, and that is that you are a moron.

I never said Zillman is the best option at Fullback. I do think Zillman is the best fullback at the moment.
    Moron status confirmed.
    Where as Zillman would of had Slater's test jersey by now if it weren't for injuries.
    I take back what i said earlier about everyone deserving the right to an opinion.
    So, you don't think the man who would/could/should be the Australian FB is the best option at FB for the Titans???

I did like the parts where you tried to pretend you know something, just like old mate CSF.

Why do people jump to conclusions.

I never said Zillman is the best option at Fullback. I believe James Roberts will be the long term choice. I do think Zillman is the best fullback at the moment. He's certainly a better fullback than Mead. He's also more complete and skill full player than him. He offers more on the field and off it with his leadership and competitive nature. Mead is just another Nathan Merrit, overrated by fans. Where as Zillman would of had Slater's test jersey by now if it weren't for injuries.

BTW I don't think Mead is a bad player per say, but he isn't as good as everyone makes him out to be.
    Mead reminds me of Peyroux, he can't pass or defuse bombs. He's future position is in the centres or back row.

Titans 2015 spine.
    1. Roberts
    6. Zillman
    7. Sezer
    9. Carter
    14. Kelly as back up hooker/half. He's a game breaker which is why we should let him be our super sub. Let him come into the game in short bursts like when Presto used to.
    hahahaha so *** ******ed

- - - Updated - - -

Don't ban me for swearing and def don't ban this chick aswell
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I'll jump to the same conclusion I did with CSF, and that is that you are a moron.
    Glad the feeling is mutual, you primitive simpleton. It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.

Glad the feeling is mutual, you primitive simpleton. It's kinda sad watching you attempt to fit your entire vocabulary into a sentence.
    Damn, I can't even.... finish... reply.. fully out of... vocabulary...

It might really be zillmans dad or someone if he thinks zillman is test quality. He is not in the top 20 fullbacks in the NRL. Which is fine, not everyone can be hayne or slater. But he's not even improving. He had two assets, speed and his training/ work ethic. He now only has one real asset since his speed has diminished so much.

Unlike you, we aren't going over board with mead. A lot of us like mead, but we have debated and spoken of his faults or bad games, his earlier troubles under high ball or fitness. He doesn't often get in the top three vote getters each week on our forum players poll. No one is delusional and thinks he should be playing origin or tests, we just see his speed, and strong broken field running as being of better value than zillmans poor hands, timing, lack of confidence, and defense/ positioning.

mead is much more competitive than zillman and was stopping tries weekly and holding people up over the line while playing FB. He never got run around untouched like segy, soward, Johnson and others have done to zillman recently. He definitely didn't get 4 tries scored on him either. I'm not sure if zillman is intentionally avoiding the tackle by waiting so long, or if he genuinely gets caught flat footed until they are past him?

Last I'm going to talk to you about zillman, as your either family / friends of his and defending his efforts can't be too much fun, I would stick up for a mate or family member even if he was this badly out of his depth too.

Will leave the random spine you picked out of a hat totally alone.

Banned

Just watched a replay of the game.
    Gordan needs to get more ball, perhaps a move to the centres (or fullback when Zillman is out). He's simply too good to be left on the wings.

Gordan needs to get more ball, perhaps a move to the centres (or fullback when Zillman is out). He's simply too good to be left on the wings.
    or halfback/prop/coach/referee/commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    or halfback/prop/coach/referee/commentator
    you quoting him defeats the purpose of me ignoring him.

I shouldn't feed you but....Gordon is already playing centre. Just about every game we play, Kevvy's opposite winger scores a try because Kevvy's in the centres. Such a hero of yours yet you can't spell his surname right.

Surely he should be part of your spine.

For all those times we will be missing Zillman when he's out playing test matches.

Kelly was still suffering from the injury, it was far too obvious. Mead in for Zillman. I thought it was frustrating to be a NSW fan from 2008 to 2013 but man....