Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I don't have the words to console or comfort you, except to say that I honestly was and still am praying and hoping for the best outcome for you and your family.

This is truly very sad news for us all to hear, because the fact you are sharing this incredibly touching and painful moment in your life with us, shows that this forum means more to people than just rugby league and Titans.

While we cannot be there to support you and your family, we will always be here to provide whatever comfort we can.

Again, I sincerely wish you and your family and your wife all the best.

G'day everyone , thank you for all your prayers and thoughts , it really means a lot to me and my family. I don't understand life anymore Emotionally I'm ****ED , MY HEART IS BROKEN , AND I WANT MY WIFE BACK. I went home for a shower earlier , walking into a empty house and I LOST IT BIG TIME. Back at hospital now talking to my wife , I DONT KNOW WHERE I GO FROM HERE , I really don't

I wouldn't worry about the "where to from here" at this moment. You will have enough time for that later. Savour what you have for now. Time is fleeting, so I guess you at least get the chance to say whatever is in your heart. There are a lot of people who never get the opportunity to say their final goodbyes, so use the chance while you have it.

We will all be here when and if you need us to talk too, share your pain, voice your thoughts, or ask for help.

I can only suggest in the meantime you have to try and stay strong for your kids and show them that you are there for them. They will be looking to you now for answers and guidance, so take some time to think of what you need to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    G'day everyone , thank you for all your prayers and thoughts , it really means a lot to me and my family. I don't understand life anymore Emotionally I'm ****ED , MY HEART IS BROKEN , AND I WANT MY WIFE BACK. I went home for a shower earlier , walking into a empty house and I LOST IT BIG TIME. Back at hospital now talking to my wife , I DONT KNOW WHERE I GO FROM HERE , I really don't
    Mate just take it one step at a time. Don't think you need to bottle this up and deal with it all yourself - talk to family and if they are not around PLEASE see people at the hospital who are there to help. It is not being weak asking people to help, sometimes you just need people to talk to. We are all with you as best we can. Take care mate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    It's tearing my heart out to read your posts mate so I can only imagine what you're going through. There is nothing worse than losing a loved one. I'm hesitant to give you advice because everyone deals with these situations in different ways but I just hope you are able to keep it together for your kids. I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that your wife lives on through your kids.

I suppose a lesson we can all learn from this is to appreciate what we have today because it can be taken away in an instant.
    Last edited by CoastSportsFan; 25-05-14 at 02:06 AM.

TODAY WILL GO DOWN AS THE SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE. THE DAY I SAY GOODBYE NOT ONLY TO MY WIFE , BUT ALSO MY BEST MATE.

From now you must live two lives … the internal grief you must deal with and the external one where you are "dad the strong' for your children. My family's thoughts are with you.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

My heart goes out to you Titan68, and I hope you are dealing with this as well as you can, not that there is any reason for you not to be able to break down too, and let it all out. Find some time for yourself, so you are stronger for your children.

For what it is worth, once you have dealt with the sorrow and loss, then you will be able to reflect on all the good times and great memories you shared, and they will always live on with you.

All the best for the hard yards you are facing now, but as you have said, the saddest days will soon be behind you, but all the wonderful memories will live on forever.

We are all still here with you mate.

Oh no, take good care of yourself and your children.

My thoughts are with you!
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan

We will always be here for you. You have been in my prayers. I'm so sorry you, your wife and family had to go through this.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Thoughts are with you and your family at this time.