Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Titan68: "My wife currently in Newcastle Hospital"

Afternoon all. This may not be the right thread to ask this BUT ! Is anyone out there religious ? My wife currently in Newcastle Hospital ICU on LIFE SUPPORT. I feel so helpless I can't help her , we are all season ticket members. Guess I'm just asking if everyone can say a prayer or 3 for her. We have 3 kids 16 , 11 and 3. And to be honest I'm **** SCARED. Thanks everybody

QLD Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Afternoon all. This may not be the right thread to ask this BUT ! Is anyone out there religious ? My wife currently in Newcastle Hospital ICU on LIFE SUPPORT. I feel so helpless I can't help her , we are all season ticket members. Guess I'm just asking if everyone can say a prayer or 3 for her. We have 3 kids 16 , 11 and 3. And to be honest I'm **** SCARED. Thanks everybody
    Hi Titan68. Yea I feel for you and yours. I can imagine your fear. Your family is in my prayers and will enlist my wife who is the more prayerful in our family as well. I just hope that your whole family is back watching the team soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Titan68. This is devastating to read and we can feel your fear and desperation through your words... We are 100% behind you and your family, especially your wife.

We are real people and this is a community and we care about you mate. You might be a bit further away from us than most but you are one of us.

We are here for you, if you want to talk and that extends beyond the forum, if you want to talk somewhere else or on the phone.

I will pray for your lovely wife.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I am sure that having asked for support the Titans community will certainly respond ... you are not alone ... my family and my thoughts are with you indeed ... Matthew 7:7 "Ask and you shall receive ... "
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

In my thoughts as well.

It's very brave of you to front up and come on here and ask for help, so stay strong for your wife and for your kids and I am sure all who read your request will get behind you with prayers and spiritual support.

All the best from me mate, hoping and praying for some good news soon.

Banned

Really feeling for you Titan68. I can't imagine what you are going through right now and I don't blame you one bit for reaching out for some help in the form of prayers. I would do the same thing. The feeling of helplessness must be overwhelming.

Not the most religious person but I'll certainly be saying a prayer for your wife. I know it's hard but you have to stay strong for your kids. If you are looking for some spiritual comfort here are some bible verses that may help ease your mind:

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Psalm 107:19-20 - Then they cried to the LORD in their trouble, and he saved them from their distress. He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

James 5:16 - Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Hang in there, Titan68. As daunting as it may seem, miracles do happen in ICU's on a daily basis. For what it's worth, I've spent many bedside hours in them with various family members over the years. It will be a whirlpool of emotions during this time, but I'm confident you will accept the outcomes that you may have to face when the time/s arrive.

My heart is with you and your family in these troubled times.

Hey Titan68, my thoughts ant prayers go out to you and your family. May God bless you with a positive outcome. I have some empathy for you as I have been in the same scenario with my wife and she continues to battle ill-health.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

My best wishes are with you and your family titan68. i hope you have people close around you down there to give you the comfort you would be needing to get through this event

Hang in there mate & stay positive for all your family , I'm not slightly religious but I will say a silent prayer for your Beautiful wife , good luck my friend
    #itaintweaktospeak

Sorry to hear Titan68 and you are not alone. Stay strong for your three lovely kids and we are with you all the way. Good luck and very best wishes.

Good luck mate.

this is a perfect excuse for the bludging lurkers make an account tonight and send some love to titanfan and his family

Hope everything turns out okay mate. No one deserves what you and your family are going through, wishing you and your family the absolute best of luck!