Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    He did and I'll always give credit. But I want Mead at #1.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post
    A message to everyone bagging Zillman : I am not a Zilly fan but give a man credit when he deserves it. He has played good tonight.
    Only got to see the game in bits 'n pieces. But every time I looked up, he's leaking a try to opposition due to his woeful defence.

I'm with you Toads, Zillman was only a patch on Mead plus KFFL was atrocious and the support he got at the back very ordinary ... until the coach bites the bullet and plays the team that trains, promotes people in the positions that need to be replaced through injury or rep selection, we are stuffed.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

You gotta be proud of that effort from a heavily depleted side , you'd be pretty confident with a fully staffed side that this Titans team has the measure of the Warriors.

An ugly game , some moments of brilliance MOM is a no brainer Dave Taylor then daylight.

What the hell was that second half about?!
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan

I feel like tearing this club apart from the foundation.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Is that because you have a 0 vCash remaining?

someone didn't gamble responsibly

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Titan Pete is a Foundation Member, start with him!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chaserz View Post
    What the hell was that second half about?!
    BAU. Giving away too many penalties, dropping the ball, having zero attack options. Can't argue against the boys effort again, it's just we've got nothing.

Watching JC shaking his head at the end of the game was cringe worthy. 2 more years of his ****e.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Is that because you have a 0 vCash remaining?

someone didn't gamble responsibly
    dam u naughty boy, u promised us zilly would never be fb and u would change your name to Hail zillman if he ever did....well guess what....judgement day is upon u. !!!
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Crucified by inept referees in the second half (the Warriors had their turn in the first half), feeble edge defence and shocking error rate. Carter, Bailey and Blair were our best I thought. The Warriors centres and winger pretty much dominated ours. Zillman had a solid offensive game but was found wanting defensively. He should've been able to get under that Mannering try - Mead would've. Ridge made an excellent return to first grade. Wingers and centres and Beau Henry just missed far too many tackles (I haven't looked at the stats, that's just what I observed). KFFL should've played his last game for us for a while. I had high hopes for him, but he has dashed them with his performances over the last couple of weeks. He is enthusiastic, but his skill and discipline doesn't match. I like Don but he was toweled up by Manu tonight.

I really think that once Kelly is right that Beau Henry is the one who needs to make way. We have a couple of weeks to get ready for our next assignment, I hope we get some troops back on deck and our edges can start to form some combinations. We looked better in attack then we have all season, which says something about our regular halves I think. I'd like to see Mead working from fullback with Blair and Kelly in the halves - I reckon he'd be a whole lot more dangerous.

Fun game to watch tonight, despite or maybe because of all the errors. We certainly shouldn't have lost admirers although our ability to recapture some possession was lacking in that second half. We had so many turn-overs which were very avoidable. Whilst Ioane, Bailey, Douglas and White were strong we still lacked a bit of punch through the middle. Missing the big three in Myles, Bird and Harrison is really telling in the middle, but the support cast are having a real dig and I hope they get a win soon, because they deserve it.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    I'd like to see Mead working from fullback with Blair and Kelly in the halves - I reckon he'd be a whole lot more dangerous.
    Me too!

Surely Blair has shown that he is a fine fit in our team, especially in the halves … Sezer just doesn't get the team around. I do agree that Kelly owns the other 1/2 but then Mead must be at FB and I must ask what happened to KFFL's confidence? He has been awful.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Agree with all that it was a courageous effort down on troops but i am getting tired of "honourable losses".

Great to see Ridge back. Underrated hitter in defense who works hard. I am a big fan of Carter and have been since the first couple of rounds but of late he has been forcing his hand in trying to get away too many offloads.

Still dont understand all the hate for Zillman on here. Yes Mead previously looked good when at fullback in attack, but was lost in defense some times. I really like Mead, but the sooner we can get him back on the wing and KFFL out, the better. KFFL had a tough night and no idea why he came in off his wing for their last try.

At times Beau Henry makes Scott Prince look like Gillmeister in defense.

Will have to hope Kelly and Blair can click in the halves. Got 2 weeks to work on it.