Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    Banned

Straight out of the forum guidelines post:

The forum is for those interested in discussing Rugby League without fear of being "bullied" as one does not agree with his/her opinion.
    My post on Origin Game 1:

NSW supporters are looking at the Hayne Train like he's the saviour again. They are going to get a rude awakening in 9 days at Suncorp
    DH's responses:

Wow it's true. most Victorians do cheer for the Maroons. (I'm not Victorian)
    If you are, you are doing it wrong. (in reference to me saying I'm a Queenslander)
    Go cheer on the Allies you gimp.

And take your political idol with you. (Pauline Hanson. Not my political idol btw.)
    How is this not bullying? I was trying to discuss RL and you spout this out?

This issue will be soon discussed, but today is not that day. So save your ammo. Besides I'd rather be called a Victorian or a gimp than a bigot. Like you called me, some time ago.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    This issue will be soon discussed, but today is not that day. So save your ammo. Besides I'd rather be called a Victorian or a gimp than a bigot. Like you called me, some time ago.
    Because that's how I believed you were acting at the time. Anyone CAN slip in and out of bigotry, a Queenslander CAN'T be a Victorian when he wasn't born or lived there at all in his life. As for being a gimp... well, let's just look at the definition:

Gimp
    A physically disabled or lame person.

THAT is very offensive. Not the first person to accuse me of having a physical/mental disability on here either.

Voss just tweeted Takarangi out , injured , Tighe in

Coast"Sports"Fan there is more than one definition/usage of the word gimp, than that North American one that you just quoted. I would never make fun of disability.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Banned

Coast"Sports"Fan there is more than one definition/usage of the word gimp, than that North American one that you just quoted. I would never make fun of disability.
    Could you please tell me what you meant by it then? I was very offended when I first read that. Also, how do you explain your proclamation that a racist politician is my idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Mt Smart View Post
    Phenomenal defence from the Titans U20's side....someone is doing a great job with the defensive systems at the club.
    Possession got the Titans U20s unstuck in that second half. Sometimes good defence isn't enough to win a game despite leading at half time.
    Last edited by CoastSportsFan; 24-05-14 at 03:58 PM.

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) See the movie Pulp Fiction....

Banned

(2) An insult implying that someone is incompetent, stupid, etc. Can also be used to imply that the person is uncool or can't/won't do what everyone else is doing.

(3) See the movie Pulp Fiction....
    Okay so you openly admit you were insulting me which is a form of bullying. This is a clear breach of the guidelines when one is trying to express his/her opinion on RL. Not only that but the word you used has several definitions of which most are very insulting. Maybe you should choose your words more wisely next time or be more specific in your usage.

T Minus 25 minutes.

Banned

You also completely ignored the fact that you accused me of idolising a racist.

Coast Sports Fan needs to stop being a sook (sorry did I offended you).

Taka out Tighe in.

Edit: Sorry Mt Smart - I didn't see your post about this earlier...
    Last edited by K2G; 24-05-14 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Okay so you openly admit you were insulting me which is a form of bullying. This is a clear breach of the guidelines when one is trying to express his/her opinion on RL. Not only that but the word you used has several definitions of which most are very insulting. Maybe you should choose your words more wisely next time or be more specific in your usage.
    This is a rugby league forum, there is always going to be some niggle and a bit of sledging. I'm comfortable using low grade insults that are found in PG rated television. God even in children's television they use the word lame. You'd better go start writing angry letters to the BBC and ABC and Nickelodeon and Disney. Get on it.

Banned

This is a rugby league forum, there is always going to be some niggle and a bit of sledging. I'm comfortable using low grade insults that are found in PG rated television. God even in children's television they use the word lame. You'd better go start writing angry letters to the BBC and ABC and Nickelodeon and Disney. Get on it.
    And what about your accusation that I idolise a racist? That is defamatory which is also a breach of the guidelines.

Let's talk about the footy, take your pathetic complaints to private please.

I'm tipping Titans by 8. Don to score two. We got to win or we are going to have some big trouble.