Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

There is a shadow! Get it! Get it!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

those two quotes titanic posted show what we have known for years is true - he was never accountable, and never really understood how to deal with media. i would put press conferences in there too. there are some phenomonal coaches out there in sport who articulate the loss, the future, the context, the plans so well that even in loss / victory, you see the integrity of the overall goal and what your team stands for. we just talk about confidence and how hard we tried.

It bugged me how he was going on about maybe having to lay bricks or drive trucks after he was moved on as coach. When it was already announced that the club would find something for him to do, as I imagine he is still under contract. And he has a lot of mates in clubland and media. He'd find a gig somewhere without the theatrics.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    It bugged me how he was going on about maybe having to lay bricks or drive trucks after he was moved on as coach. When it was already announced that the club would find something for him to do, as I imagine he is still under contract. And he has a lot of mates in clubland and media. He'd find a gig somewhere without the theatrics.
    I think an assistant coach job with his mate Ricky in Canberra is a good option and we would not have to pay him $400,000 per year to make the lunches. If you want a laugh, have a look at Stuart's press conference from yesterday. He was carrying on about how the Raiders are behind the eight ball without rep players blah blah - he was almost in tears. Just conveniently forgets how clubs he leaves have kicked on with largely the same playing group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    I think an assistant coach job with his mate Ricky in Canberra is a good option and we would not have to pay him $400,000 per year to make the lunches. If you want a laugh, have a look at Stuart's press conference from yesterday. He was carrying on about how the Raiders are behind the eight ball without rep players blah blah - he was almost in tears. Just conveniently forgets how clubs he leaves have kicked on with largely the same playing group.
    Conveniently the clubs have kicked on because of his dirty work that he's done. He put a massive broom through Eels, Raiders will kick on a lil next yr cause he's started to rid the club of a few plodders.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Conveniently the clubs have kicked on because of his dirty work that he's done. He put a massive broom through Eels, Raiders will kick on a lil next yr cause he's started to rid the club of a few plodders.
    Geez mate you are generous. Stuart has not finished a contract at any club he has coached. One of his gems last year was make Reni Matua captain and then two weeks later make him one of the 12 he sacked. Then walked out on the club. Canberra are going much worse than last year with the same cattle.
    Anyway I don't want to hijack the thread as it's about Carty.