Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Origin Game 1 : QLD v NSW 2014

QLD v NSW
    May 28, Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ya gotta admire the Blues resilience, as they keep turning up each year..

Let the cheap shots begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Ya gotta admire the Blues resilience, as they keep turning up each year..

Let the cheap shots begin!
    Fark ooff Toads!

There ya go, I've started.

NSW vs NSW 3.jpg

Need I say more?

**edit**

No bites? Maybe it's a bit high-brow for the NSW supporters...

NSW Country vs NSW City, 80 minutes and still neither NSW team can win!

Come on, it's gold!
    Last edited by C-Whiz; 08-05-14 at 05:07 PM. Reason: NSW fans didn't understand it... ;-)

PEARCE ARRESTED
    Roosters
    May 11, 2014 00
    SYDNEY Roosters halfback Mitchell Pearce has been arrested after an alleged altercation with police early on Sunday morning.

Police allege that Pearce became argumentative with officers after being asked to leave a licensed premises in Potts Point around 1:30am.

The Sydney Roosters have released the following statement:

“The Sydney Roosters have been made aware that Mitchell Pearce was issued with an infringement notice for failure to quit a licensed premises overnight.

“The infringement notice was issued and the fine paid.

“The Roosters have advised the NRL’s Integrity Unit.

“From here, the club will address the matter internally and will be making no further comment.”

- - - Updated - - -

Us NSW supporters can only hope the NRL suspend him in definatley
    #itaintweaktospeak

I believe the NSW Origin 2014 side should consist of the following players:

1. Hayne
    2. Morris
    3. Morris
    4. Jennings
    5. Tafua (Tupou will be in there due to media hype)
    6. Reynolds (It should be a fully fit Carney or Mullen)
    7. A. Reynolds (It looks like Pearce is out and this is the direction they may be heading towards...)
    8. Gallen
    9. Farah
    10. Tamou
    11. Watmough
    12. Bird
    13. Lewis
    14. A. Kelly (It will be Kurt "I have naked pictures of somebody" Gidley)
    15. Fifita
    16. Cordner
    17. Woods

God it's nearly time to strap in for the annual State of Origin series...

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DALEY DREDD!

IT’S official, Blues fans. The dream of breaking Queensland’s Origin stranglehold is in tatters.

With 16 days to go until the arch-rivals enter Suncorp Stadium for the 100th clash in Origin history, Laurie Daley has a bigger headache than Nigel Plum at Hunter Stadium yesterday.

The man he had vowed to stand by in the No.7 jersey, Mitchell Pearce, is in all sorts of strife after his late night antics over the weekend and the NRL Integrity Unit is investigating the Roosters playmaker.

His halves partner James Maloney bravely took to the field against Wests Tigers with painkilling injections in his shoulder but there seems little chance of him being 100 per cent right for Origin One – if Daley even decides to pick him.

Josh Dugan’s name has been tossed around for wing or fullback with the Blues but the way he was tossed around by the Bulldogs yesterday suggests Daley might be better off with Jarryd Hayne, Brett Morris and Daniel Tupou as his back three.

And then there’s hardman Greg Bird, one man capable of standing up to the Maroons and sitting a few of them on their backsides.

Unfortunately for Daley, the Titans enforcer tried to stand up to the Bunnies on Saturday night but succeeded only in flipping an opponent into a dangerous position and landing himself on report. Hot water for Bird and cold chills for Daley as the series opener looms and his big guns battle injury, poor form and suspension.

If there is a silver lining for the Blues coach it’s the form of dynamic Dog Josh Reynolds and rampaging Tiger Aaron Woods.

But right now, with a tick over two weeks to go, the momentum is all in Queensland’s favour. And if you don’t believe us, just ask Choppy Close!

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/give-day-daley-dredd/

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    GIVE US THIS DAY OUR DALEY DREDD!

IT’S official, Blues fans. The dream of breaking Queensland’s Origin stranglehold is in tatters.

With 16 days to go until the arch-rivals enter Suncorp Stadium for the 100th clash in Origin history, Laurie Daley has a bigger headache than Nigel Plum at Hunter Stadium yesterday.

The man he had vowed to stand by in the No.7 jersey, Mitchell Pearce, is in all sorts of strife after his late night antics over the weekend and the NRL Integrity Unit is investigating the Roosters playmaker.

His halves partner James Maloney bravely took to the field against Wests Tigers with painkilling injections in his shoulder but there seems little chance of him being 100 per cent right for Origin One – if Daley even decides to pick him.

Josh Dugan’s name has been tossed around for wing or fullback with the Blues but the way he was tossed around by the Bulldogs yesterday suggests Daley might be better off with Jarryd Hayne, Brett Morris and Daniel Tupou as his back three.

And then there’s hardman Greg Bird, one man capable of standing up to the Maroons and sitting a few of them on their backsides.

Unfortunately for Daley, the Titans enforcer tried to stand up to the Bunnies on Saturday night but succeeded only in flipping an opponent into a dangerous position and landing himself on report. Hot water for Bird and cold chills for Daley as the series opener looms and his big guns battle injury, poor form and suspension.

If there is a silver lining for the Blues coach it’s the form of dynamic Dog Josh Reynolds and rampaging Tiger Aaron Woods.

But right now, with a tick over two weeks to go, the momentum is all in Queensland’s favour. And if you don’t believe us, just ask Choppy Close!

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/give-day-daley-dredd/

Okay.

Pearce is terrible. Maloney is extremely average and so is Dugan. I don't see how this is a bad thing? Someone from up above is looking out for us, seriously. Hayne, Farah, Morris twins, Fifita, Bird, Gallen, Watmough are all ready to go, I don't see anything wrong..going on?

We may not have the perfect halves going for us but we can still do it, Pearce was holding us back. I wonder what the crowd reaction would be like if we won the series?

Queensland won't change much and Billy most likely won't be replaced at fullback but I would like to see:
    1. Inglis
    2. Boyd
    3. Chambers
    4. Hodges
    5. Slater
    6. Thurston
    7. Cronk
    8. Scott
    9. Smith
    10. Myles
    11. McQueen
    12. Thaiday
    13. Parker
    BENCH:
    14. Taylor
    15. Gillett
    16. Te'o
    17. Cherry-Evans

I actually would be more anxious about that line up going against NSW, as I was in game three of 2012.

I knew once Daley became coach that he would mess everything up! He dumped Carney and put in Maloney just so Pearce would feel more laid back, what the **** is this?! It's about laying down the best team. It's so frustrating to be a NSW fan, we have the cattle/talent to do it but we keep going with ordinary players in the halves. Neither Maloney or Pearce are game breakers, bring back in a fit Carney, Mullen and debut Brooks or A.Reynolds, and A. Kelly!

You've got to be kidding. Pearce is now free to play Origin. God hates NSW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathonbcode View Post
    You've got to be kidding. Pearce is now free to play Origin. God hates NSW.
    I'm feeling confident but the Blues will field a great side. Halves will be the issue.

What are the odds between NSW and QLD?

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I'm feeling confident but the Blues will field a great side. Halves will be the issue.
    Queensland have it easy with the halves situation. NSW has a much more dominant pack but they can't seem to get the halves, right..at all. I will still support them but IF we do not win, again...Pearce has got to go. No more chances, he has had four straight chances in a row. Does Pearce have naked photos of some one? I don't have a clue on the odds tbh, man. Maybe like NSW $2.40 to QLD's $1.50? I'm not a big betting guy, at all..especially if one can't control those urges, so to speak.

NSW do have a chance but this has to be Pearces last chance, absolute last chance. It's time to give Todd Carney, Jarrod Mullen, Albert Kelly, Luke Brooks, Adam Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson a go...