Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Titans play rep

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    This.

I agree with DB's sentiment, but the question now has to be seriously asked, what happens to TP? He is on Zillions (yep,thought of that all by myself...) forever, so he wont be playing Q-cup, so what does Carty do with him??
    Make him run water......
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

We'll know in a few short hours and I doubt we'll be happy about it. He hasn't had a run in so long he has to go back to QCup or we are truly kidding ourselves.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

After the way Mead played yesterday I can't help but think his potential is going to waste under this team's boring structure.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 05-05-14 at 11:40 AM.

Are u referring to the fact that he ran in more planned plays in one game after two training sessions with strangers, than he has in 4 years for with his actual team?

Scary what he could do with a team with modern attacking philosophies.

Banned

Yeah you have to wonder why he can't turn it on for the Titans but can for a Country side that he has barely trained with. Is he a good chance to make the Blues squad? Kinda wish he was playing for Queensland now haha.

I think we all watched and weeped ... it is so obviously an issue of structure and timing ... even bloody Zillman gets the same sh1te service and/or instruction ... perhaps he would look good under a new regime? ... it's a rhetoric question, of course I know the answer.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I really need to watch this game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I really need to watch this game.
    it was a display of stability, involvement, confidence, skill, pace, trust from his team mates. i will watch it again.

He causally out paced a flying Dylan walker twice, and i beleive picked up the players player award...watch it diehard.

Its not barba 2012, or hayne 2009, but its just an all round performance from a guy six games into his FB career... so proud of him.

and CSF it is clearly the coaching. If titans had a structure that could create gaps and defensive lapses he would be a freak. instead he is mostly an opportunist who has to get what he can from slim pickings

We will have to accept that we won't have big Dave Taylor for remainder of the origin series. He has to come in for either Papali or McQueen.

Junior

Thaiday will be back next game and one of them needs to make way.

- - - Updated - - -

Go the blues!

Thaiday comes back in and Gillett moves to the bench meaning one of them goes but really both were well beaten last night. I could see Taylor coming in and both of them being dropped.

Papali 33 minutes and managed 3 runs for 33 meters......
    McQueen 6 runs for 48 meters.

It was clear that NSW targeted the left side back rowers who left Thurston unguarded too many times. McQueen and Papa must go and Dave Taylor is a must. I thought Guerra was good but Lillyman is a chance to come in. Guerra gives some back line cover too though.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!