Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Titans play rep

Default Titans play rep

No real surprises at Myles and Bird being selected although Myles would have to consider himself lucky.

And no real surprises at Sezer (although injured) and Falloon (considering the injuries at other clubs) but Kevin Gordon? Good luck to him BUT he has two in front of him at our club at least.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

He's no where near a nsw gig, but good on him enjoy the week, learn something mate and bring it back to ur club.

would have been good for sezer to listen to the halves training and gameplay down there IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    He's no where near a nsw gig, but good on him enjoy the week, learn something mate and bring it back to ur club.

would have been good for sezer to listen to the halves training and gameplay down there IMO.
    And experience another coaching style.

Good on the players selection injuries or what ever
    I don't think Falloon gets enough credit for the player that he is
    Falloon is instrumental in controlling the ruck he is a very smart dummy half
    I agree it would have been a great experience for Seizer to have taken part he will be a contender for next year as he is improving with every game and becoming a threat

The worrying part is that we have zero reps in the under 20s origin teams. Not even the qld one, which has players from heaps of Sydney clubs... That's not good.

i think we are one of two or three clubs not represented.

How old is carter? I though he was 19.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    The worrying part is that we have zero reps in the under 20s origin teams. Not even the qld one, which has players from heaps of Sydney clubs... That's not good.

i think we are one of two or three clubs not represented.

How old is carter? I though he was 19.
    Carter graduated from u20s in 2012 mate

Hazard was very unlucky not to make Qld u20s where Feeney was picked instead.

Our u20s team is very young and primarily '95 born, i'd expect a few of them to make state u20s next year and some current squad members the year after

Cheers mate that makes sense.

"David Mead called into NSW Country team despite being from PNG, and wanting to play for QLD"

~ Travis Meyn's twitter.

Wow.

Both our halves and wingers in the mix for rep round. And we thought Carty couldn't coach backs!

Well Done Mead!

Surely Cartwright can't move him to wing for Zilly the week after playing FB for a Rep team.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff0 View Post
    Well Done Mead!

Surely Cartwright can't move him to wing for Zilly the week after playing FB for a Rep team.

Hhaaahhaaaaaaa have you not watched his selections over the last few years.
    Hopefully Henry is able to speak some sense into him and Mead keeps his job.

What a sad sad day for me and Many of his family members.

RIP Qld Maroons Dream
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Well done to Mead but i don't think he would've had any chance of playing for QLD in the future, Slater.Ingliss & Boyd...with NSW Hayne,Dugan & Stewart they are all very injury prone , i think he's far more chance with NSW being realistic i just hope he holds onto the Titans no1 jersey
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Well done to Mead but i don't think he would've had any chance of playing for QLD in the future, Slater.Ingliss & Boyd...with NSW Hayne,Dugan & Stewart they are all very injury prone , i think he's far more chance with NSW being realistic i just hope he holds onto the Titans no1 jersey
    Mal wanted him badly, he had a much better chance in qld than NSW.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Without wanting to start a massive Origin debate over eligibility rules, but why is Mead now playing for NSW?

**edit** I know he is not playing for NSW, but playing in Sydney rep teams for NSW selection.

Something about 4 outta 5 boxes are ticked in the Blues favour?