Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

One thing is noticeable is how slow our forwards are probably the exception being Ioane who hasn't stopped trying, the likes of myles James and harro just seem to be walking up and happy to get tackled the take 5 minutes to get up,and play the ball, where souths forwards seem to be a lot quicker in the way the run and get up and play the ball they have slaughtered the titans up the middle and got good roll ins through their speed in the forwards oh well we move to next week, first time tonight in my entire life I have turned the TV over to another channel never thought I would ever do it but tonight I just couldn't bear it anymore

Well... that was a wake up call... I hope we can rally against the Broncos.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Our best attacking play all night by Kelly and Taylor there.

Didnt expect us to win but a better performance would have been better we suck thats all there is to it.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Don is such a tremendous player. Really love lanky wingers and fullbacks.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I'm gonna go watch Storm v Manly...

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    One thing is noticeable is how slow our forwards are probably the exception being Ioane who hasn't stopped trying, the likes of myles James and harro just seem to be walking up and happy to get tackled the take 5 minutes to get up,and play the ball, where souths forwards seem to be a lot quicker in the way the run and get up and play the ball they have slaughtered the titans up the middle and got good roll ins through their speed in the forwards oh well we move to next week, first time tonight in my entire life I have turned the TV over to another channel never thought I would ever do it but tonight I just couldn't bear it anymore
    Yeah Ioane has impressed me as well. Can't say the same about Myles,James and Harro. Even Douglas had a shocker.Taylor had an up and down game.

- - - Updated - - -

What did everyone think of Srama comeback game?

Our forwards got pumped, gave away too many dumb penalties errors etc...just a miserable game.

The slide is under way, although I think it could be a free fall
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

QLD Cup

Defence wins games but our attack was just nothing...no variety no execution, this has been consistent all season, and previous years so where is the improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan4Life View Post

What did everyone think of Srama comeback game?
    One of the positives. He is top class.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Throw Taylor in there as well mate, he went well, but the rest of the forwards crap. In the backs Kelly Mead and Don went well, Zillman, Gordon and Sezer crap.

Way too many missed tackles and completion rate way below par.

Our attack:
    Tackle 1- Mead run back
    Tackle 2- Winger hitup
    Tackle 3- Slow Forward hit up
    Tackle 4- Slow Forward hit up
    Tackle 5- Slow Forward hit up
    Tackle 6- Bomb/Punt kick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    One of the positives. He is top class.
    Yeah he seems to add a bit of spark to our.... 'attack'

Well that was PATHETIC. just wondering if we are capable of scoring tries , other than the ones we score off kicks. Also why was William Zillman out there ( I don't think he even got his jumper dirty ) HE DID NOTHING. Should of come back through Qld Cup. That's my opinion. Just very disappointed with the result.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Well that was PATHETIC. just wondering if we are capable of scoring tries , other than the ones we score off kicks. Also why was William Zillman out there ( I don't think he even got his jumper dirty ) HE DID NOTHING. Should of come back through Qld Cup. That's my opinion. Just very disappointed with the result.
    Come on now, he did some good kick offs after every Souths try.

Nothing should over shadow cartys useless attack, zilly was not the problem at all
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]