Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

if not mud, then at least a puddle of reasonably dirty water

Quote Originally Posted by SIUATONGA!!! View Post
    i am of the beliefs that the dox likiliki should get the call ups cause the centres have been mud
    As he's been pushed out to the wing with Burleigh I think he's lucky to be holding his 1st grade spot there , won't be starting for the Titans anytime soon..
    #itaintweaktospeak

In fact, for the first time in the last four years I have confidence in our centres. Tighe is slick and committed (surprised me I must say), Takairangi (remember he is still a novice and should eventually join the back row rotation) is bringing quite a bit and Blair has done nothing wrong after his initial disaster (took his subsequent penance well) and was a major factor in the Melbourne game.

Zillman can have right wing ONLY if Don is injured.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Likiliki is the worst player in the Titans squad. Will not play NRL. Ever.

iSelect Titans fullback William Zillman has suffered the frustration of having to wait another week before being available to play after his hamstring injury pulled up sore after training this week.

Zillman, who has missed the past three matches, was chosen in the provisional 18-man squad to take on the Panthers on Monday night but will be out for at least another match.

Winger Anthony Don, who had minor surgery on his compound dislocation of a finger, will be given until Sunday's training to check his fitness. If he is ruled out, Kalifa Faifai Loa will come onto the wing.

Article: http://www.titans.com.au/news/2014/0...y_for_don.html

- - - Updated - - -

we can all breathe a little easier now..... until next round

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by chicbarn View Post
    Likiliki is the worst player in the Titans squad. Will not play NRL. Ever.
    I think you forget a man named Steve Michaels is in the squad..

i thought someone might have posted it, but there was a good story about Mead by Scott Prince in the bulletin, saying hes the fastest guy he ever played with, but also theres alot more than pace to him. he said if Mead and Zillman were both fit, he would give Mead the nod, and that Zillman should possibly be on the bench if Don is fit. also said Mead has found his home at fullback. very strong endorsment i thought

Wow Scott Prince agrees with most of us.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Likiliki has already played NRL was NYC player of the year, NYC and NSWRL team of the year. Has had 2 seasons marred by injury. He'll play NRL sooner or later, just has to get his timing and defence in order.

Burleigh got pumped again today by Easts. Not doing the Titans playing in that team much good. Cody Waler may be an NRL player in a week.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!