Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Thought i'd have a quick look at the record of this goose when the Titans are involved so here is his 1st 6 rounds predictions

R1 Sharks v Titans,,,,Sharks by 4
    R2 Titans v Tigers,,,,,Titans by 10
    R3 Raiders v Titans,,,Raiders by 2
    R4 Titans v Cowboys,,Cowboys by 4
    R5 Storm v Titans,,,,,Storm by 4
    R6 Titans v Donkeys,,Donkeys by 4

I hope doesn't put his money where his mouth is
    OMG opposites!!!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

So pleased to see Ryan James back!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Sharpen attack, Panthers told

SYDNEY - Livewire hooker James Segeyaro says Penrith need to sharpen their attack if they are to challenge the NRL's top sides.

The Panthers have impressed so far in 2014 but have struggled in attack somewhat with their new combinations, only scoring more points than last-placed Cronulla.

Despite a glut of possession in South Sydney's 20m zone early last Friday night the Panthers couldn't find the tryline, a major contributor to their 18-2 loss.

Segeyaro says the Panthers' spine, including halves Jamie Soward and Peter Walsh and starting hooker Kevin Kingston, have to do better in their round seven clash against competition leaders the Gold Coast at Penrith on Monday.

"Our spine, Jamie Soward, Wal, me, Kevvy, the blokes that handle the ball the most, in the first-half (against Souths) it looked a bit panicked, we didn't really attack the line the way we wanted to," Segeyaro said.

http://www.fijitimes.com/story.aspx?id=265844

Taylor fired up for Titans

Don't make Dave Taylor angry.

You won't like him when he is angry.

Some tough calls await NRL table-topping Gold Coast NRL coach John Cartwright as he weighs up replacing in-form No.1 David Mead with fit-again fullback William Zillman ahead of Monday night's away clash with Penrith.

But it seems one thing is clear - Cartwright has backed a rejuvenated Taylor to outmuscle most, including visiting Hollywood star Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Cartwright admitted his team had been distracted by Johnson's recent arrival on the glitter strip to begin filming for the $100 million adventure epic "San Andreas".

"There's a bit of excitement amongst the boys," Cartwright said.

"He's struck a chord. I'm a bit worried actually - they seem to like him a bit too much."

However, Cartwright knew who he would rather have in his corner on Monday.

Asked who in his ranks would be able to combat wrestling superstar Johnson, Cartwright said: "I would hate to see Dave angry.

"And I have never seen Dave angry - that might be a tactic we use."

First things first, though - apart from weighing up the fitness of Zillman (hamstring), Cartwright must also assess winger Anthony Don (dislocated finger).

However, Cartwright could confirm young gun Ryan James (shoulder) would run on off the bench for veteran forward Luke Bailey (ankle).

Gold Coast take on a Penrith outfit who welcome back Tyrone Peachey for Lewis Brown (pectoral).

Read more: http://www.3news.co.nz/Taylor-fired-...#ixzz2z39U0gfr

If Meyn is right and kumul holds the fb spot and Don is out injured, would you rather Zill went to centre with KFFL on wing or Zill went to wing allowing Taka to stay at centre?

1. Mead
    2. Gordon
    3. Blair
    4. Taka
    5. Zillman

OR

1. Mead
    2. Gordon
    3. Blair
    4. Zilman
    5. KFFL

Zillman on Idris would be fun to watch...

I think Zillman will come onto the wing if Don is out - but we'll see him rotate with mead throughout the match.

I don't think Taka deserves to be dropped yet. He's got a good combination developing with Taylor.

Mead is in the 1 this week, and the bulletin is saying titans have found 'the 1' meaning mead to fullback, but i havent really heard anything confirming it is long term. seems just till Zillman is fit as far as i can tell. still better than nothing and i hope Meady just gets better and better and better over these weeks.

I said two years ago, we needed to be training mead for it, and hed be the finished article about now, at the same time alby and sezer are growing and the forwards have started to dig in a bit more...instead we willy rely on his natural ability and his development starts now...2 years wasted though.

Banned

Titans are a pack of no good dirty cheating ****s and should all quit and start playing netball would suit the proofs more yours sincerely Melbourne storm fans eat cocks ****s !!!!

hahaha. so many funny things

We now storm fans eat cock you degenerate piss ant

i dont see any titans breaking necks? or breaking salary caps?

but get it off your chest mate. one day someone in Victoria will know you are there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmeggatron View Post
    Titans are a pack of no good dirty cheating ****s and should all quit and start playing netball would suit the proofs more yours sincerely Melbourne storm fans eat cocks ****s !!!!
    Coming from a storm fan. Bahahahaha. Someone a bit dirty about the loss are they?

- - - Updated - - -

wait, did he just say that storm fans eat c**ks? Lol

Banned

We diddent go on the field thinking about hurting anyone, and I ant sore about you pack of dirty cheating ****s beating us last week

yer ant to goot wid de english eiver ar ya

sure sounds like it. its ok mate, its just footy. pretty funny you call us cheats though. lol