Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I'm in row 6 left side of the tunnel , I'm in a group of 16 now , we are in rows 5,6 & 7
    yeah im in 6 left side of tunnel. row 2. on about the 45 line. carty opens his little gate and bangs into my leg at half time. i think i might be just ahead of you. some people had there memebers cards printed with my numbers on them..and they arrived first so i was trying to ask them to move, but i was confused, then asked some lady if i had hers...she sternly told me she had been there 6 years and i wrong... my head was spinning i tell you

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    yeah im in 6 left side of tunnel. row 2. on about the 45 line. carty opens his little gate and bangs into my leg at half time. i think i might be just ahead of you. some people had there memebers cards printed with my numbers on them..and they arrived first so i was trying to ask them to move, but i was confused, then asked some lady if i had hers...she sternly told me she had been there 6 years and i wrong... my head was spinning i tell you
    I promise u will know where I sit come Friday night
    #itaintweaktospeak

I promise u will know where I sit come Friday night
    i heard u say 25k and meyn tweeted it too....i think 20k plus considering the crowds so far will be good. unless we get **** tonnes of broncs fans.

It would be great to see 25,000 rocking Robina!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

If there was ever a time to play Zillman at left centre this is it. I don think we're going to have any more luck with Blair or Zillman at left centre against Hodges. We just need Birdy to help them out. Some great match-ups this week. Our wingers are going to have their hands full as Vidot and Copley have been excellent so far this season. Let's hope that the backlne improvement was structural and not just because Blair was there instead of Sezer. Forward battle is going to be epic. Need to control Parker and Thaiday who have been terrific this season. We really need James in there ahead it White or Bailey just to give us a bit more intimidation. Douglas has been good this season so if we can stop the Broncos roll forward it'll go along way to us winning. In saying that they've been pretty good and we'll need to take our chances while limitin theirs which isn't something we've been good at despit our lofty position atop the table.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Banned

1st v 3rd. This clash suddenly becomes very important. Anyone else think it might sell out?

So this is Luke Douglas' 200th and Kevin Gordon's 100th. (I think)
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Broncos have a full team with an extra 2 days to prepare.

We'll probably be missing Falloon as well after that dangerous tackle yesterday which is a big loss.
    Last edited by gotitans101_; 07-04-14 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    So this is Luke Douglas' 200th and Kevin Gordon's 100th. (I think)
    Pretty sure I heard that in commentary against Storm
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Meyn tweeted that he's hearing the match review committee have cleared falloon.
    Hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    1st v 3rd. This clash suddenly becomes very important. Anyone else think it might sell out?
    I don't think it will sell out but it will draw more than the 16,593 that watched the AFL derby on the Coast this weekend. That will put a few back in their box for a while.

I never really expected to win in Melbourne TBH, but I always look forward to beating the Broncos, and I think this will show us where we really are at the moment. Brisbane are finding some consistency now, but are not at their best and like the Storm game, this is a good chance to roll them.

If we get the 2 points out of this, I think everyone will have to stand up and take notice of the Titans. No more "under the radar", if we win this we will deservedly be seen as a genuine threat.

Good to see the Broncos doing something to boost crowds and atmosphere and enhancing the Derby.
    Yes, this does look like an excellent idea to get a good vibe going heading to an away game. Then they can all console each other and blame the refs when the buses leave 10 minutes before full time to take them home again.

The NRL needs to stockpile pounchos. I don't care if they even have a sponsor on it to help cover costs.

But I hate seeing rugby league fans soaking wet. We need to show a duty of care to them.
    LOL, I agree that clubs could sell ponchos in club colours, but maybe people can start taking care/responsibility for themselves. I did see Freddy on the Sunday footy show in what appeared to be a Tigers poncho. I'd buy a Titans poncho if there was/is such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I never really expected to win in Melbourne TBH, but I always look forward to beating the Broncos, and I think this will show us where we really are at the moment. Brisbane are finding some consistency now, but are not at their best and like the Storm game, this is a good chance to roll them.

If we get the 2 points out of this, I think everyone will have to stand up and take notice of the Titans. No more "under the radar", if we win this we will deservedly be seen as a genuine threat.
    Very important match , a win will earn something this club has had little of in the past few years & deservedly so Respect

Are u back in Oz Whiz ?
    #itaintweaktospeak

Very important match , a win will earn something this club has had little of in the past few years & deservedly so Respect

Are u back in Oz Whiz ?
    Yes mate, got back a few weeks ago, went to Cows game and will be there to claim bragging rights on Friday night.