Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Oh yes, finally drawing blood from the Broncos and out playing them. Yea I know both teams werent fantastic but we showed it when it counted and there was a hunger to win. Mead was incredible at fullback, inspiring and electric. That length of the field try was amazing. He must be our #1.

Gordon as well was a great performer. I agree with Titanic on Carter and Falloon.

So happy to hear so many happy Titans fans and to send all those Broncos fans to bed disappointed.

Hodges and Barba were woeful. I havent seen Hodges play that badly since Origin 2002.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5Sf-hq5Y-Gc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 12-04-14 at 12:19 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Silly voice is back with match highlights

<script height="349px" width="620px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#ec=RxbmN5bDpM8Fv-7tMFdAfMVo7CNE0yj5&pbid=fd5fc71d2bcc4b60a622cf8d33 48d605"></script>

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Well said Titanic, sums it up quite nicely
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Last night David Mead became "that" guy, the guy that young kids around Australia want to play like and the guy that the rest of the NRL backs will be talking about. There will be kids out kicking the footy today wanting to "be" David Mead.
    Congrats on the hard work, patience and perserverance. You owned the number 1 last night, and you showed Billy, Stewart and Barba how it's done. Superb effort.
    I don't remember the last day I didn't want to be David Mead. I went and got a faded haircut like him today. A good thing too, as the short fro was a lot of upkeep

- - - Updated - - -

Titanic,

loved your post, but I disagree that Carty will pick zillman over tighe for the wing....

im sure he'll pick zillman over mead for fullback!! It's criminal but he will.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I don't remember the last day I didn't want to be David Mead. I went and got a faded haircut like him today. A good thing too, as the short fro was a lot of upkeep

- - - Updated - - -

Titanic,

loved your post, but I disagree that Carty will pick zillman over tighe for the wing....

im sure he'll pick zillman over mead for fullback!! It's criminal but he will.

Welcome to the fade club

I am not a gambler DB, although I did put the whole 500 on the team yesterday , but I'd bet it all again that even Cartwright must recognise Mead's form and will hide Zillman on the wing under the guise of "easing him back in".
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I have to mention Wally Lewis, who gave a fantastic tribute to his former coach Struddy when he was at the Valleys Diehards.

Ill be uploading that part to youtube shortly.

Thanks Wally!

Grubby Struddy ... he was such a little sh1t of player ... good bloke though ... hey, DH, get a hold of the old video Lewis on League and watch those two ... classic.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Another lovely infographic from the Broncos

I was watching the Sunday Footy Show and Greg Bird was the guest. Sterlo asked Bird why he didn't attempt to kick dead and Bird said he was told by the ref that if he intentionally missed the conversion the Broncos would have received a penalty and we would of been marched ten.

Quote Originally Posted by a flash of gordon View Post
    I was watching the Sunday Footy Show and Greg Bird was the guest. Sterlo asked Bird why he didn't attempt to kick dead and Bird said he was told by the ref that if he intentionally missed the conversion the Broncos would have received a penalty and we would of been marched ten.
    What is clear to me the past two weeks is Brad Taka is the biggest cat I've seen pull on a Titans jersey. For a bloke who was originally a back rower, he has the heart of a pea.