Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Just a quick question with fantasy nrl
    Is everyone's leagues working because I'm having trouble with mine

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Mead has to stay fullback after that please carty just put zilly in the centres
    Impressed with carter and i think taylor had a blinder
    As impress win Carter was at times, he did some pretty dumb things as well, still young and will develop into a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade07 View Post
    Just a quick question with fantasy nrl
    Is everyone's leagues working because I'm having trouble with mine
    Was a bit delayed with the update, but working fine here.

I only have 5 mates in it and i thought it just locked out and auto filled any ideas on what i should do

Ecstatic with the win. Am sold on Mead at fullback. Zilly should come back in the centres. Not Taka's best game tonight.

Easy to say in hindsight, but i was honestly watching with my daughter and when we got the penalty i said to her, they should try and not convert the penalty. Just kick it dead, but nowhere near the posts as it might bounce back off them. Worse case scenario would be a broncos dropout with no time on the clock. I was screaming at the tv when it hit the post.

Also like what i have seen from gordon. Last 2 weeks has been playing with a physical edge i haven't seen before. Looked dangerous tonight too.

Hopefully with another win next week we can get back to a positive for and against.

Zillman should have to earn his fullback spot back after that performance from Mead, outstanding.

Happy with the win but still a lot of areas we need to improve.

As far as Zilly goes, there is a wing spot available, but only because Don broke his finger.

About time the team turned up to play those ****s!
    Collectively they went well, it was a fast, tight game.
    Mead was just magic, Taylor also a stand out. A few penalties and errors gave me some serious doubts and I was worried about a complete collapse and blowout, but they held on and returned fire.
    Eat **** Hodges x100!
    Agree 100% with Tamwelg - Zillman to wing, if he's lucky. That's the fullback we need if we're any chance at a top 4 and finals contender...
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Even that tosser Chris James couldn't get the Broncos over the line tonight. Digging in deep is what we have based our foundation on - that will win the fans back.

Good on you boys... enjoy the long turn around!

Does it get much better guys? Top of the ladder and topping the Donks!

to be fair you can't blame the refs of being biased tonight. Yes there were some terrible decisions but they went both ways. The Luke Bailey trip was clear as day for everyone to see but the refs missed it lol.

Great Win , had my doubts early but once again we dug deep and held. I just wish we would show more patience in attack, i am hoping that will come soon. Taylor had a great game, maybe he starting to get it, get the ball and run straight. As with everyone here Mead needs to stay at FB. Blair had a good game as well some great tackles to stop Barba.

Im getting to old for this felt like i was going to have a Heart attack in the last 10 minutes :|

PS **** i hate Parker wish some would knee cap the prick
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

On another note, for those who watched on tv, how bad was Ray Hadley's commentary. Never been a massive fan of Ray Warren, but Hadley is 100 times worse. The man is a tool who has no sense for the game.

Hard to believe that Hadley and Warren are the best 2 commentators channel 9 can find.

Thank god the fox guys are decent.

Seems like Carter has a mandatory forward pass per game in his contract. Really good young player though, glad to see him being given time to develop.

How shocking is Ray Hadley? Does my head in.

Has zillman ever been as involved, or as effective as mead was tonight? Doubt it.

I wish Roberts was healthy for the panthers game. Would love to rub it in their face. Incredibly, Idris looks like he has put on weight since he left here... I hope they boys run at him all night next week.
    Last edited by K2G; 11-04-14 at 09:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausphin View Post
    On another note, for those who watched on tv, how bad was Ray Hadley's commentary. Never been a massive fan of Ray Warren, but Hadley is 100 times worse. The man is a tool who has no sense for the game.

Hard to believe that Hadley and Warren are the best 2 commentators channel 9 can find.

Thank god the fox guys are decent.
    Have to agree with you mate, CH9 is rabble compared to how polished Fox is. better commentators who know what they are talking about
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

We'll far out I don't know about u guys but that was the most satisfying win to me especially against my donkeys mates sitting beside me at the game. They taunted
    Me still buzzing need a few brewskis to calm down yeeeerrrrw