Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That was a fine spray JT gave his mates
    Bird gave the Titans a real spray after the final Cowboys try as well. He looked filthy and was giving it to them.
    Overall the game was boring to watch on the TV. It may have been better at the ground. Harro and his his mate Mini can retire whenever they are ready. I hear Harro may have had a case to answer about the shoulder charge, I hope so....

Ash will definitely get some time for that blatant shoulder.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    a few guys stated that the ball was terribly slippery with the humidity.

That's prob what carty was aiming at
    cos if it was very dry we would have been tossing it around like nobodys business wouldnt we?
    Last edited by DavidBouveng; 01-04-14 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Overall the game was boring to watch on the TV. It may have been better at the ground. Harro and his his mate Mini can retire whenever they are ready. I hear Harro may have had a case to answer about the shoulder charge, I hope so....
    At the ground the atmosphere was quite good but it was a dreadful standard and easily the worst quality I have seen this year. I know I shoudn't complain with 3 wins from 4 but this style will just drive people away and the attack is just pathetic but hey it's what we have all been saying. Mind you there were glimpses of attack in the last 15 minutes.
    Both sides from last night would have been flogged by most other sides.

They really need to lay off the PA chants towards the end. It makes us look so lame.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm not sure what game most on here were watching with the bagging of Harrison and Minichiello. Yes Harrison made a couple of errors and gave away a couple of penalties, but he ran the hard lines and made over 100 metres and he was hitting and sticking in defence and made 48 tackles. He was one of the real goers out there who made a couple of unfortunate errors which if he hadn't of made, he would've gone close to best on ground. Taylor was ordinary, so thankfully Minichiello played okay and Alby needs his head read as we could've iced the game had he have dived on a couple of those balls instead of kicking ahead again. I'm certain Bird gave them both a serve at the end of the game before they left the field. Sezer was excellent but someone has to start wearing the blame for our impotent attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    I'm not sure what game most on here were watching with the bagging of Harrison and Minichiello. Yes Harrison made a couple of errors and gave away a couple of penalties, but he ran the hard lines and made over 100 metres and he was hitting and sticking in defence and made 48 tackles. He was one of the real goers out there who made a couple of unfortunate errors which if he hadn't of made, he would've gone close to best on ground. Taylor was ordinary, so thankfully Minichiello played okay and Alby needs his head read as we could've iced the game had he have dived on a couple of those balls instead of kicking ahead again. I'm certain Bird gave them both a serve at the end of the game before they left the field. Sezer was excellent but someone has to start wearing the blame for our impotent attack.
    Someone does wear the blame mate.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Ash will definitely get some time for that blatant shoulder.
    Indeed, there's always been a level of Dagginess associated with some fans of the game. But listening the announcer carry on with that the other night definitely over stepped the boundaries..

Harrison was carrying on a crusade with that shoulder ... at one stage he tried to put on three in a row ... I really don't agree 'Goose with your comments about Harrison ... he was busy sure enough but he was walking into the defence with Myles, leading with one shoulder and is one of the main reasons we are stifled in attack, along with Sezer who just doesn't seem to know how to get the team around the park.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Try time celebrations..
    Last edited by Toads; 01-05-14 at 09:26 PM.