Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    I would like that team. Harro has a golden ticket though.
    Harro inherited Hendo's infamous vid/pics of Carty

From now on Ashley shall be called Harrololololol
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

With his trusty sidekick zillololol

Meady didn't do anything amazing, but our sets started with a little more punch when he was fb.

He was a definite improvement.
    I have never seen him so low on confidence in play ever, Zilly goes off he reversed his form and now will thrive - that is all it takes
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Gutsy win tonight. Had nothing in attack (excluding alby) but dug deep in defence.

Only fair that i give mini some acknowledgement after i bagged him in a thread earlier this year. Still made some errors and dumb penalties, but as always tried his ring off and showed great hustle on the last play to force the error when alby scored.

Great to see taka back. What he lacks in speed, he makes up for in his defensive reads and ability to get an offload away. Also think Tighe played well too.

I think we have our lock of the future in Carter. Really smart, hard working footballer.

Mead for #1 next week.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Everyone go read the Raiders forum and LOL@ the pregame chit chat
    Blaming the refs , 15-8 penalty count their way...

They hate Campese probably the only thing they have right
    #itaintweaktospeak

yeah Mini made errors and gave away penalties, but so did everyone except bird and taylor. Like someone mentioned, he tries harder than most except maybe bird.

He shouldnt be in our best 17, but should be ahead of harro all day long.

Taka has some scary moments, but at when he rushed in you see him doing it for a reason, he sussed ut that if he didnt we were gonna be at least 3 on 2, so raced up and put on pressure, and if he missed the tackle, he chased like a madman. That hustle was in the whole team.

In attack we still only have alby cutting loose, and dummy half scoots to score tries though...this needs to be addressed.

That Myles is out of position when in the front row was made sooooo obvious tonight, yet I have no doubt he will be back there next week when sezer pushes harro back to lock.

I'm stoked at the prospect of seeing someone else get a run in the #1 for a few games. Next to our defence, that was the most pleasing thing about the game for me.

With you on Takairangi and Tighe DB ... I think Tighe just needs a bit of confidence and Takairangi a bit of fitness. With Mead behind and some serious punch on the wing through KFFL. I don't doubt Minichiello's enthusiasm or courage but 3 penalties and 3 dropped balls a game is way too much.
    Last edited by Titanic; 23-03-14 at 09:33 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Saw what you will about Myles...his front on leg tackling is baaaadass
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

just read the raiders forum...702 posts of whingeing about us cheating, refs cheating and campo....cheating...well maybe not cheating but campo is not well liked it seems. i thought he was their bald hero.

If Carty or any players ever feel hard done by on hear...go visit some other forums and come back and see how nice we are by comparison

just read the raiders forum...702 posts of whingeing about us cheating, refs cheating and campo....cheating...well maybe not cheating but campo is not well liked it seems. i thought he was their bald hero.

If Carty or any players ever feel hard done by on hear...go visit some other forums and come back and see how nice we are by comparison
    Yeah man we are nice compared to other forums.

I've been reading that Raiders forum the whole week and they got me excited for the match by saying they will win by 80 nil, 40 nil etc etc
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    With you Takairangi and Tighe DB ... I think Tighe just needs a bit of confidence and Takairangi a bit of fitness. With Mead behind and some serious punch on the wing through KFFL. I don't doubt Minichiello's enthusiasm or courage but 3 penalties and 3 dropped balls a game is way too much.
    Agree. Although I couldn't watch the game as closely as usual in the first half the second half defence was terrific. The side seemed much better balanced and with Sezer back I hope they can build on that. I know it was nothing flash but after last weeks disgrace we had to take it back to basics and build again from there.

Yeah Myles was going in low and hard, chopping them down. Outstanding.How can anyone not see he plays his best footy at lock/second row?! Given the rare chance to play there tonight, I wouldn't be surprised if his extra effort was to prove that point as much as for last w.e. With Baily, White, James, Douglas and Ioane, I can't even see the point of playing him up front. James and White make such a difference to our team.

Mini was shocking tonight. I hope Carter takes his spot when Srama is fit.

And surely everyone one noticed how much more involved taylor was. in defense he was aggressive, taking alot of hit ups.

If only we had some structure to draw defenders off of him, he would be more like T rex at manly 2011 than t rex at bulldogs 2013 onwards.

does that mean Taylor right edge, Bird left edge and Myles lock? James, Douglas starting props, with Carter, White, Ridge, and Bailey as our best pack?