Default Moejoe Award aka Player of the year

I've worked my butt off and only just got it up now. Player Profiles will be modified later, just threw them together to get it up.

http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/poty.php

Link in the menu under the Home tab.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 10-03-14 at 09:33 PM.

For those that want to see what it will look like once votes have been tallied, you can have a look at 1 of my test sites.

The thought and craftsmanship is incredible. You really thought of everything. Moejoe would have been very moved by this tribute.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Tam, this is a great idea, very well presented and a great tribute to Moejoe.

I would just like to suggest that maybe votes should close at some point prior to the kick off of the next Titans game.

I have 2 reasons for this, firstly, because it gets the tally updated before each round kicks off, which keeps it interesting while waiting for the next game, and secondly, and possibly more importantly, it prevents voters using the latest round as a reference for last round voting.

For example, player A had a ripper last round, but is ordianry this round, but player B was ordinary last round but had a ripper this round, then someone might vote for both rounds with more weight attributed to the latest result eg player B gets more votes than he really deserves and player A gets less than he deserves.

I might be alone in this opinion, but basically, if you don't get your votes in before the next round kicks off, you don't get to vote in the previous round. If you haven't made a decision within a week, then you miss that opportunity.

Please excuse me if this makes issues for your coding, but it just makes sense to me.

Great idea though, love the idea of an award too. Happy to contribute some dollars towards a perpetual trophy, if that is the plan.

Agreed whiz, will amend the code.

Did anything ever happen trophy-wise with this?
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

What is the history behind the term 'MoeJoe'??