Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Titans Board.

Dead set. A lot of pomp was made of new investors. And good for it.

But I am alarmed if shares are changing hands and investors coming and going or rising and falling without transparency and communication.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

"IT has been 727 days since the Gold Coast Titans said they would be setting up an independent advisory board, but the club is sure a new governance structure is on the verge of being appointed.
    “Judgment Day’’ has arrived at Titans headquarters with the club’s three owners expected to meet today to discuss the long-awaited board just a month after their ownership structure was once again altered.
    Indian property tycoon Anshuman Magazine, whose ownership of the club has been diluted from 29 per cent to 25 per cent, has made a rare visit to the country.
    He will meet club founder Michael Searle, the largest shareholder (40.6 per cent), and Darryl Kelly, who bailed the Titans out of a financial black hole in 2012 with a $3.25 million investment (34.4 per cent).
    According to ASIC records, Searle and Kelly have upped their ownership in the club this year following the issue of another 14,500 shares.
    The Titans first flagged the idea of appointing a board on March 28, 2012."
    Text from the Courier Mail 24 March 2014 page 60.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    There was also another article the other day that said that Anshuman Magazine, the third director had sold some of his share and that Searle now has just over 40%.
    Oh crap I hope not.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Dead set. A lot of pomp was made of new investors. And good for it.

But I am alarmed if shares are changing hands and investors coming and going or rising and falling without transparency and communication.
    Could not agree more.

Is joe public able to buy shares in the Titans?

It is listed as a Pty Ltd so no you would have to negotiate with the current owners for shares.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    It is listed as a Pty Ltd so no you would have to negotiate with the current owners for shares.
    That's true whilst "the Titans Unofficial Forum holding majority shares" sounds about perfect.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That's true whilst "the Titans Unofficial Forum holding majority shares" sounds about perfect.
    Let's get that happening ...... Anybody Scott Hills number?

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Cheers for the in depth breaking news, Mate.
    All too glad to help out..

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Classic ... how do you get dressed in the morning?
    The wife tends to help out where necessary.

Ya pair of smartar$es.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Sitting at the coffee shop today and there was something in the Bulletin about it. I tried reading it whilst waiting for my coffee. Didn't have my glasses with me so I got no idea what it read..

.......or maybe go to the Bulletin sports website to find out....I am too lazy
    This post deserves more recognition

Shamus I am envisioning you as a sloth-like human who is just flopped on the table in the the coffee shop, making spluttering noises as you wait for you coffee. Then you see the Bulletin and reach for it and put your face right up against the page so your nose is touching it, and then getting confused as to why you cannot read it after a few seconds so you just push it to the side with your forehead. Then your coffee arrives and you make them bring it to you and feed you it through a straw.

I want to go to a coffee shop with you and witness you in your natural habitat

Can we make this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Shamus I am envisioning you as a sloth-like human who is just flopped on the table in the the coffee shop, making spluttering noises as you wait for you coffee. Then you see the Bulletin and reach for it and put your face right up against the page so your nose is touching it, and then getting confused as to why you cannot read it after a few seconds so you just push it to the side with your forehead. Then your coffee arrives and you make them bring it to you and feed you it through a straw.

I want to go to a coffee shop with you and witness you in your natural habitat

Can we make this happen?
    You have obviously already met , not to mention it would be De-Caf
    #itaintweaktospeak