Default NRL.com: A message to NRL Fantasy players

A message to NRL Fantasy players

Telstra and the NRL would like to apologise to all users who experienced problems with the NRL Fantasy service yesterday.

We understand that many Fantasy players were unable to log in or register and set up their teams and competitions prior to the first match of the season. Quite simply, this is unsatisfactory.

Your complaints have been heard and they were warranted. An issue like this compromises your team, your league and or your overall strategy.

We have worked hard to fix these issues in a fair way for everyone involved.

As a result, we are proposing a new second NRL Fantasy competition to run side-by-side with the current competition.

What does that mean?

In Round 4 we will launch a second NRL Fantasy competition with the exact same prizes on offer as the original competition! We are offering everyone a second chance to start from scratch and win the major prizes.

If you are registered with us already, you will be automatically added to the second competition.

For those who managed to get their teams in for Round 1, the prizes will be in effect as per normal.

Please note you can still compete in your own leagues against your mates as you always have.

Most head-to-head leagues are set to start from Round 4 so you’ve still got plenty of time to start a league and compete against your mates.

We understand the outage has led to several errors and we’ll supply a FAQ shortly to address the common questions and provide more information in the coming days.

Your feedback is important to us, so please contact us if you have any further issues.

Email: support@fanhub.zendesk.com
    Twitter: @FanHubNRL

If you are still continuing to experience issues please contact us via the below links:

NRL Fantasy – https://fantasy.nrl.com/help/index.html#/contacts
    Official NRL Tipping - https://tipping.nrl.com/help/index.html#/contacts
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Yep, they have screwed this 2014 fantasy up big time, before it even started. I noticed this about 4 or more weeks ago.

I was wondering when/if they would work out what they had done wrong, and it looks like they only caught it at the last minute.

This has f@$%#d up my team, and I haven't been given any points for round 1. I was expecting they would notice it and sort it out earlier, and as the start of the season/round 1 got closer I thought it would be picked up when team scores started coming through, but it seems they just let it go and then punished people after the fact.

I'm not sure what my next step will be..... I would have easily won the competition.

Hahaha new comp starts round 4

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Guys I urgently need 4 players please jump in if you can ... League name: Piston Broke Invite code TE8PZHBR
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.