Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    My apologies, you did say this weekend but I (and probably many others) read it as being a routine thing and that you conveniently forgot to mention that this is promoted as a family weekend with heavily discounted family tickets.
    You are right that it would be beneficial that Titans activities be held past the gates but that is obviously not possible. The clubs can and do learn from each other and for people like me who don't want to pay full price for memberships to both clubs to offer a discount rate if you want to take both would be good. I know that this would be seen as criminal in Victoria but why not here when both clubs struggle for crowds.
    It would be in both club's best interests to look into this.

The Titans have a lot of those things at the game as well but the problem is that it is all outside the gates....

I had a great time last game running around with the footy on the ground at full time....

But the Original idea for this thread is more ADULT fun, like beer and other types of beer related ideas...lol

Members bar at NE corner of stadium do a members draw at half time for prizes at every game.... And celebrating there after a win while you wait for the train crowds to die down is always great....

NEW! SOUTH! WALES!

Quote Originally Posted by GCT_89 View Post
    The Titans have a lot of those things at the game as well but the problem is that it is all outside the gates....

I had a great time last game running around with the footy on the ground at full time....

But the Original idea for this thread is more ADULT fun, like beer and other types of beer related ideas...lol

Members bar at NE corner of stadium do a members draw at half time for prizes at every game.... And celebrating there after a win while you wait for the train crowds to die down is always great....
    Yeah, we want beer flavoured beer with beer snacks and more beer to wash them down.

The members bar in the NE corner is a God-send. Sure, it's great to have a half time draw, if you can be bothered heading down for it (I always forget about it) but the best thing is you can actually get REAL drinks (full strength) for only an extra dollar or two, including cider.

Having 150 lashes on tap makes me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Yeah, we want beer flavoured beer with beer snacks and more beer to wash them down.

The members bar in the NE corner is a God-send. Sure, it's great to have a half time draw, if you can be bothered heading down for it (I always forget about it) but the best thing is you can actually get REAL drinks (full strength) for only an extra dollar or two, including cider.

Having 150 lashes on tap makes me very happy.
    I always have a few there before the game but as I sit in section 7 I don't bother at half time. Despite the price, having a Corona at the footy is good. We must catch up one day.
    (off topic I know but I notice your messages of support for Titan68 - how sad is that. I can't imagine how I would handle something like that but he is obviously doing it very tough. Just told my wife about it and she went to water. I feel a bit useless being up here and I hope he has support down there).

I'd like to get this Thread going again. I know it's too late for this year but let's look ahead for next year. I want us all to concentrate soley on the Game Day experience once your in the stadium or just outside. Let's get together some ideas and I will present the ideas to the Titans. We are all aware that the experience is pretty poor at the minute but let's see if we can get our heads together on this one. Think when you go with your kids, better half or mates what do you think would be a great idea for the club to try? Also think about what other clubs do on game day at their stadiums that you think that we can steal and evolve into a Titans Game day experience? I'll go back through this thread and compile a list.

Some thoughts that I had and they may have been spoken before is play area for kids constructed on the Northern end of the stadium or plenty of age appropriate jumping castles as some at the moment are not.

Also leveraging off the Theme Parks and getting the Cartoon Characters to the game maybe to hand out passes or at half time have a competition for the kids to find the characters in the stadium somewhere to win prizes. Just ideas.

Maybe ways we can connect with Gen Y as well.

Try and think of some ways that the Titans can reconnect with the community.

I thought I'll submit it to the Titans at the end of August so they look to start looking ASAP for 2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    I'd like to get this Thread going again. I know it's too late for this year but let's look ahead for next year. I want us all to concentrate soley on the Game Day experience once your in the stadium or just outside. Let's get together some ideas and I will present the ideas to the Titans. We are all aware that the experience is pretty poor at the minute but let's see if we can get our heads together on this one. Think when you go with your kids, better half or mates what do you think would be a great idea for the club to try? Also think about what other clubs do on game day at their stadiums that you think that we can steal and evolve into a Titans Game day experience? I'll go back through this thread and compile a list.

Some thoughts that I had and they may have been spoken before is play area for kids constructed on the Northern end of the stadium or plenty of age appropriate jumping castles as some at the moment are not.

Also leveraging off the Theme Parks and getting the Cartoon Characters to the game maybe to hand out passes or at half time have a competition for the kids to find the characters in the stadium somewhere to win prizes. Just ideas.

Maybe ways we can connect with Gen Y as well.

Try and think of some ways that the Titans can reconnect with the community.

I thought I'll submit it to the Titans at the end of August so they look to start looking ASAP for 2015.
    I sent them an email today, suggesting that a lucky punter gets to jelly wrestle with two of the cheerleaders at half time, the sponsor's signage would adorn the jelly pool. Haven't heard anything back from the club yet, but I'm waiting by the phone. The lycra's ready to go as well. Just need to ensure they keep me under the salary cap this time.

10351255_10152620897429593_6594940195625989198_n.jpg

I like this guy. Was at Manly game.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER