Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies and TV

Default Movies and TV

A thread for movie trailers and reviews
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I saw this on Friday and LOVED IT!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

300 sequel on the way, in March and in 3D.

Last edited by DIEHARD; 24-02-14 at 06:21 AM.

I saw the LEGO trailer and thought it seemed so fresh and really witty / clever.

then saw it doesnt come out for ages over here.

I watched Gravity over the weekend. was very very good. one of those films where you dont realise your hands are gripping the chair and ur butthole is puckered up for an hour straight

i have a list of movies to watch over my week of holidays before gym.

Today is Rush,then i have Thor 2, Hunger Games 2, Mud, Hobbit 2, and second season of ninja turtles.... what a sick week.

i have some others too, but they arent as well known.

i love me some good movies

Hahaha wow I really need to see Gravity. Perhaps Ive blown it and should have seen it in 3D and all that.

With LEGO with me, I saw the trailer and thought it was funny with the 80s spaceman and Michelangelo. But the quality of the movie hit me in the face. Unexpected. Michelangelo was sadly in no real further scenes but 80s spaceman doesnt disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i have a list of movies to watch over my week of holidays before gym.

Today is Rush,then i have Thor 2, Hunger Games 2, Mud, Hobbit 2, and second season of ninja turtles.... what a sick week.

i have some others too, but they arent as well known.

i love me some good movies
    Hunger Games 2, still haven't seen that either!

I saw the LEGO trailer and thought it seemed so fresh and really witty / clever.

then saw it doesnt come out for ages over here
    http://thelegomovie.warnerbros.com/releasedates/

According to this Australia doesn't exist!

Sweet Gravity is still showing here. Possibly cause of the Oscars coming.

yeah it is very good.

and whereas the other top movies this year are a bit of a struggle to get through, Dallas buyers club and 12 years a slave...this is a entertainment movie. get your popcorn and hold on.

yeah it is very good.

and whereas the other top movies this year are a bit of a struggle to get through, Dallas buyers club and 12 years a slave...this is a entertainment movie. get your popcorn and hold on.
    Mate i think you are a hard judge Gravity isn't close to being in the same League as 12 Years a Slave or Dallas Buyers Club add Wolf of Wall Street,the Hobbit 2, American Hustle or Life of a King, Gravity is a good movie but a little over rated for me (my opinion), !2 Years a Slave & Life of a King are the best mine
    #itaintweaktospeak

Speaking of overrated.... American Hustle!

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Mate i think you are a hard judge Gravity isn't close to being in the same League as 12 Years a Slave or Dallas Buyers Club add Wolf of Wall Street,the Hobbit 2, American Hustle or Life of a King, Gravity is a good movie but a little over rated for me (my opinion), !2 Years a Slave & Life of a King are the best mine
    Didnt say it was in same league, but it is considered a top movie for the year, and is a bit more of a thrill ride than the others i mentioned, which are very rewarding but can be a slog. yeah sorry i just read my post again. i didnt mean struggle as in i wanted to not watch it. i meant it as in its hard viewing and pretty harsh at times.

I would put Gravity behind them and Hustle, but above Wolf of Wall Street and Hobbit 2.

I say that as a staunch Hobbit and LOTR fan who reads the books once a year or so, and Leo is probably my favourite actor.

Havent seen Life of a King as yet.

Didnt say it was in same league, but it is considered a top movie for the year, and is a bit more of a thrill ride than the others i mentioned, which are very rewarding but can be a slog. yeah sorry i just read my post again. i didnt mean struggle as in i wanted to not watch it. i meant it as in its hard viewing and pretty harsh at times.

I would put Gravity behind them and Hustle, but above Wolf of Wall Street and Hobbit 2.

I say that as a staunch Hobbit and LOTR fan who reads the books once a year or so, and Leo is probably my favourite actor.

Havent seen Life of a King as yet.
    Well worth watching & probably Cubas best for me, I'm a LOTR freak & rate the latest Hobbit no5 on list but still loved it

Watched Wolf Creek 2 yesterday if u have seen the previous u know what to expect a little slower than the 1st but kicks in later in the movie, people from other countries especially Poms & Germans will hate Aussies
    #itaintweaktospeak

Loved Gravity in 3D because I had no idea what it was about until I lay down in the VIP cinema and ... wow! Liked Hobbit 2, didn't mind Thor 2 but my favorite recently was The Butler (I know I'm slow). Working my through Boardwalk Empire S3 at the moment.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.