View Poll Results: Should Carty get the sack?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

49 90.74%
  • No.

5 9.26%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post

U got more cred than I and we both got more than HS
    Im the king pin of this joint.

Get off my doorstep you peasant.

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Get off my doorstep you peasant.
    Gee, you could have at least used "pissant" for one extra cred
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Gee, you could have at least used "pissant" for one extra cred
    Dont tell me how to live my life

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Dont tell me how to live my life
    wouldn't dream of it nah, can't help myself ... never look a gift cred in the mouth or beware Titans bearing gifts ... whichever one strokes your muscle.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I've been running the #sackCarty campaign on twitter for over 12 months. If you use Twitter please add the #sackCarty to any of your Titans (or even footy in general) related tweets so that we can get it trending. I had it running red hot on a few occasions a bit last year. I hit the official twitter account with it all the time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    I've been running the #sackCarty campaign on twitter for over 12 months. If you use Twitter please add the #sackCarty to any of your Titans (or even footy in general) related tweets so that we can get it trending. I had it running red hot on a few occasions a bit last year. I hit the official twitter account with it all the time!!!
    I got you beat !!

haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

I'm in the undecided camp. I think that the club is still on a learning curve when it comes to recruitment and retention and also putting up with players who don't respect andreflect the team values. The Idris "defection" will go along way to seeing whether our management have learnt about team culture. I think Carty goes okay and I'm hoping that we've gotten him the help he needs. We'll know in 4 rounds whether he's got a future here.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Yep. Shows the insecurity.

People who had belief in what they were doing would just keep in truckin'.

What happened to the post from coaster re Carty Serle and Lang? Thought it was an interesting read.

I am hoping to hear, after we lose the first 4 rounds, the club showing full support for Cartwright and that he is safe..... cause we all know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    What happened to the post from coaster re Carty Serle and Lang? Thought it was an interesting read.

I thought it would have been safe since Coaster has evidence to back it all up
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I asked for it to be pulled down, as its not worth the trouble it causes the rest of you
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    I asked for it to be pulled down, as its not worth the trouble it causes the rest of you
    boooo :boo:
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    boooo :boo:
    i actually should thank Carty Searle and Lang.

You see, I used to be obsessed with footy, loved it, couldnt get enough of it, spent 160 hours a week doing podcasts, and organising stuff, like jumpers and tickets ect.

Talked titans 24/7 knew every little bit about them, used to bore the crap out of my wife and everyone else i knew.

But i have been cured!!

Since breaking my addiction to the Titans i have placed those hours into other things like business and contribution to those who actually need it. The change in me has been amazing, i no longer have mad mood swings or get frustrated over idiotic decisions i had no control over in the first place.

You wont see me at the footy this year but thats ok cause I feel great, i have been to the USA twice in the last 2 months, playing golf in Palm springs and Snow sking in Sun Valley. In May i go to the south of France where i am hiring a Lambo and blasting it around a speed circuit, then best seats in the house to the 50th GP in Monaco. Fiji in June, London in Sept. The list goes on, and i couldn't have done it, being tied to a club that had no respect for the people working so hard for it.

So i say Thank you!!
    Because in 2013 i was cured of the worst addiction in my life.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Coaster View Post
    i actually should thank Carty Searle and Lang.

You see, I used to be obsessed with footy, loved it, couldnt get enough of it, spent 160 hours a week doing podcasts, and organising stuff, like jumpers and tickets ect.

Talked titans 24/7 knew every little bit about them, used to bore the crap out of my wife and everyone else i knew.

But i have been cured!!

Since breaking my addiction to the Titans i have placed those hours into other things like business and contribution to those who actually need it. The change in me has been amazing, i no longer have mad mood swings or get frustrated over idiotic decisions i had no control over in the first place.

You wont see me at the footy this year but thats ok cause I feel great, i have been to the USA twice in the last 2 months, playing golf in Palm springs and Snow sking in Sun Valley. In May i go to the south of France where i am hiring a Lambo and blasting it around a speed circuit, then best seats in the house to the 50th GP in Monaco. Fiji in June, London in Sept. The list goes on, and i couldn't have done it, being tied to a club that had no respect for the people working so hard for it.

So i say Thank you!!
    Because in 2013 i was cured of the worst addiction in my life.
    You and me both mate! And you said that so damn well.