View Poll Results: Should Carty get the sack?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

49 90.74%
  • No.

5 9.26%
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Someone on Facebook said that Matty Rogers should be our coach. I think he'd be alright as he is respected/well-known around the club but I don't know if he is suited for the head coach role.

What does everyone think??

Hi Karnage,

My name is Nate, I'm the guy making the shirt (at Mup's suggestion).

The way it works is that it's a preorder. To cover the costs of production (and have a few extras for people who see them and want to jump on late) we need to get a minimum of 25 shirts sold.

I am mindful of people paying and waiting for ages, so the sooner we can get the preorder filled the better. Once they go into production they'll turn around in about a month max. Quickest way to speed things up is to get that minimum quantity filled - I'm sure there's no shortage of people wanting Carty gone LOL

Thanks to everyone who has already got behind it!

$35 is very expensive for a shirt. And 4-6 weeks? That's nuts.

I regularly get shirts made for nearly a third that price, in Brisbane, with just days turn around. And other services like redbubble are self serve, around the $20 mark and fast dispatch.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 22-06-14 at 03:19 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    $35 is very expensive for a shirt. And 4-6 weeks? That's nuts.

I regularly get shirts made for nearly a third that price, in Brisbane, with just days turn around. And other services like redbubble are self serve, around the $20 mark and fast dispatch.
    Hi Diehard,

Our shirts are not for you. We do things properly, and what I mean by "properly" is:

- screen printed, not digitally printed
    - printed on custom 100% cotton shirts made to our specifications, not printed on generic Gildan or Hanes beefy tees with the tags cut off
    - printed in such a way that they'll still look perfect after the 5th wash or the 50th wash, not like digi-printed stuff that cracks and fades from the time you take it out of the packaging
    - printed with environmentally-friendly inks

If you choose to get one, GREAT, you'll be very happy with it. If not, that's perfectly fine too.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by respecttheshooter View Post
    Hi Diehard,

Our shirts are not for you. We do things properly, and what I mean by "properly" is:

- printed on custom 100% cotton shirts made to our specifications, not printed on generic Gildan or Hanes beefy tees with the tags cut off
    - printed in such a way that they'll still look perfect after the 5th wash or the 50th wash, not like digi-printed stuff that cracks and fades from the time you take it out of the packaging

If you choose to get one, GREAT, you'll be very happy with it. If not, that's perfectly fine too.

Cheers!
    You aren't suggesting that Carty will last long enough for a shirt to be washed 50 times, are you!??!?

LMAO Amaline you make an excellent point. I guess the shirt is more worthy of a 5yr contract

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    You aren't suggesting that Carty will last long enough for a shirt to be washed 50 times, are you!??!?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Well Gal has come out and said the coach shouldnt be there , how bout one of our players man up and say the same ?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

I've just ordered two. That still leaves 20 to go, though!!

Quote Originally Posted by respecttheshooter View Post
    Hi Diehard,

Cheers!
    respecttheshooter, I love the idea of these shirts, & I understand you make a quality product that I'm sure is well worth the cash, but my preference would be for a sub $10 POS shirt that I will happily tear off & burn the moment carty goes. This is not a time in the clubs history that I want to remember, it's a time we need to move past.
    Brad, maybe you should look into those contacts you mentioned about getting some cheaper ones made? Or maybe somebody can come up with a design they are happy to share that can be individually ordered?

25 shirts in a crowd of 10,000 is lost, if we could create a social media ground swell with easy & CHEAP ordering, we could easily get a couple hundred people in them... then organise everyone to go & stand in one bay and really get the point across.

Good post Ozdavo.

Geez mate, been a while since I've seen you on here.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, but at $50 a shirt it's too expensive, but a great way to get the message across would be to have individual shirts printed with #,,s,a,c,k c,a,r,t,y and have them all stand next to each other somewhere in a quiet place in the stands (plenty of quiet places to find at the moment).

For the record, I don't actually want Carty sacked, I want him moved aside, but I understand the reason behind the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Good post Ozdavo.

Geez mate, been a while since I've seen you on here.

I was actually thinking about this the other day, but at $50 a shirt it's too expensive, but a great way to get the message across would be to have individual shirts printed with #,,s,a,c,k c,a,r,t,y and have them all stand next to each other somewhere in a quiet place in the stands (plenty of quiet places to find at the moment).

For the record, I don't actually want Carty sacked, I want him moved aside, but I understand the reason behind the campaign.
    C-Whiz - tried to send you a PM but you have too many stored. Clear a few mate and I'll try again. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    C-Whiz - tried to send you a PM but you have too many stored. Clear a few mate and I'll try again. Cheers.
    Better still, Tam might be able to expand the size of our PM Boxes.

Maybe pass the hat around again. I guess it'd be coming around to that time a year when server costs are due.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexican titan View Post
    Done. I'm not very popular, just haven't cleared out my inbox for a loooong time.

C-Whiz, I pop in and have a read on a semi regular basis, but I find this site a PITA on the mobile.
    About your comment regarding not wanting Carty sacked, I personally like him, but he has to go, for the team and for him to save what's left of his reputation. I don't think he's a bad coach per say, but for what ever reason at this club for too long "his" team has underperformed especially when under pressure.