View Poll Results: Should Carty get the sack?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

49 90.74%
  • No.

5 9.26%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Not to detract to what you said, BT. But if I read what you were referring to, it nothing we didn't already know. The Lurker could've sourced that info from our own forum.

But yeah, it does make you wonder when that day will arrive once again, and we'll see how it unfolds..

Get your wallets ready boys, our chance is coming ... imagine this ... the Gold Coast NRL Franchise (any name bar a yankified one) is a club for the people and owned by the people of the Gold Coast?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Shark ****ers would work for me, no shortage of them on the Coast 'n it's a dig at the team who I think is our biggest rivals.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Not to detract to what you said, BT. But if I read what you were referring to, it nothing we didn't already know. The Lurker could've sourced that info from our own forum.

But yeah, it does make you wonder when that day will arrive once again, and we'll see how it unfolds..
    Yea it was super vague and we have had money problems for years. And blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars to undo a stupid contract should be classed as money troubles in any language.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Ok so we can't afford to sack him. Perhaps we should be pushing for him to move aside as some sort of qausi coaching director and let Henry take over and see what happens. I don't think it will make much difference but beats the current situation. As long as he is coach Zman is Fb, Mini is in and second rowers fill half the team.

Give him a job selling hotdogs and select the team via forum poll until a new coach is appointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post

Thanks Toads. I guess I'm the last to know about the continual Financial Troubles. I thought that all is well. It was only after a comment early on in the year on The Bully website and and some article this year saying that things aren't well money wise that has made me sit up and take notice. Not sure where the lurkers source is bit you could be right it could be from here. I guess I'm slowly catching up to everyone now.

Banned

id be lying if i said i hadnt heard the club is still in financial trouble. maybe ill expand but thats for another day.

Cartwright has to go now. Someone said and I hadn't really thought about it that he has been coaching us for 8 years. What other coach gets to coach a team for that long with such a bad win % and poor game plan.

Everyone must stand up and put pressure on him to go.... banners, emails, phone calls.... just anything to get rid of him.

Our crowd numbers are down, players are unhappy and it is frustrating to watch.

We need to stand up together and get the message that he needs to go!!!!
    Psmitty

after 8 years what is the win loss? alot less than 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBear View Post
    I have faith in John Cartwright as a NRL head coach, and believe (my opinion) that he is doing a good job as Titans Head Coach. We only have a club that is 7 yrs old, so be patient, support your club, players & coach, they are all working very hard in a very demanding sport. have faith
    - Jordan King, Facebook 2014
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Hahahahhaha that'll do me

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    That guy talks a lot of crap. Every single week he talks so much crap. One stupid supporter.

times a million
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Btw what email does everyone send abuse to. I sent it to 'info@titans'. Is that the right one??