View Poll Results: Should Carty get the sack?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!

49 90.74%
  • No.

5 9.26%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

*******bump********
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Hands up who has considered doing a banner up like the Dragons guys have done to sack Carty? I know I have.

Banned

Fans hating successful people and try to bring them down to make themselves feel better is such a cliche.

When will you patsy's learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Blair View Post
    Fans hating successful people and try to bring them down to make themselves feel better is such a cliche.

Cartwright...successful as a..coach?

ner ner

You have got to be taking the piss. Surely you can't believe that carty's coaching has been successful? How many finals have we made?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh forgot to mention, probably worst of all we play the most boring style of play ever!

I don't think anyone is "hating" on Carty personally.

Unfortunately "success" is not a term that describes Cartwrights tenure with the Titans.
    If it was, then there would be no need for this thread, and many others like it.

Stop it everybody ... trolling is one thing but mocking is something else.

Blair, there are many successful people on this Forum, some from rugby league and even more from the community in general. Your pedantic attitude is laughable to say the least. When our club decides to recognise what even the most ardent Gold Coast rugby league fan, and I use that term because at this time the Titans are not representative of rugby league on the Coast, then I am sure this Forum will support the club with vigour.

Until then, have your opinion but don't expect too much support on this topic on here.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Stop it everybody ... trolling is one thing but mocking is something else.

Blair, there are many successful people on this Forum, some from rugby league and even more from the community in general. Your pedantic attitude is laughable to say the least. When our club decides to recognise what even the most ardent Gold Coast rugby league fan, and I use that term because at this time the Titans are not representative of rugby league on the Coast, then I am sure this Forum will support the club with vigour.

Until then, have your opinion but don't expect too much support on this topic on here.
    Your inability to comprehend my greatness is truly frustrating. You seem like a nice person though, more civilised than the rest of the primates on this forum. Rest assured I'm not mocking anyone.

Who are you saying are Successful? Are they at the Titans? If so what facts do you have to back up your claims that they are successful ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Who are you saying are Successful? Are they at the Titans? If so what facts do you have to back up your claims that they are successful ?
    Tell me this when was the last time our spine wasn't injured or got chopped and changed, when was the last time they played 20+ consecutive matches in a season. The last time the 1,6,7,9 played 20+ consecutive matches in a season was back in 2010. Since then we've had injuries and chopping and changing the team sheet. Add the fact that back in 2010 our spine was experienced as none of them played less than 100 games. You saw at the start of the year we were 1st. Because we had a full strength team. If our spine played together consecutively and play a few years of nrl together then we will repeat the heights of 2009 and 2010.

You saw at the start of the year we were 1st.
    March Premiers
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Your inability to comprehend my greatness is truly frustrating. You seem like a nice person though, more civilised than the rest of the primates on this forum. Rest assured I'm not mocking anyone.
    Right, that's it then ... go and wash your mouth out with soap ... the last person to call me "nice" ended up pronouncing it "nithe".
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Tell me this when was the last time our spine wasn't injured or got chopped and changed, when was the last time they played 20+ consecutive matches in a season. The last time the 1,6,7,9 played 20+ consecutive matches in a season was back in 2010. Since then we've had injuries and chopping and changing the team sheet. Add the fact that back in 2010 our spine was experienced as none of them played less than 100 games. You saw at the start of the year we were 1st. Because we had a full strength team. If our spine played together consecutively and play a few years of nrl together then we will repeat the heights of 2009 and 2010.
    As one of the primates let me present to you the spine of some other clubs:
    Manly - Stewart, Foran, DCE, Balln
    Storm - Slater, Cronk, Roberts, Smith
    Dogs - Perrett, Reynolds, Hodkinson, Ennis
    Parra - Hayne, Norman, Sandow, Peats
    Panthers - Moylan, Soward, wallace, Segeyaro
    StGeorge - Dugan, Widdop, marshall, rein
    Rabbits - Inglis, Sutton, reynolds, Luke
    warriors - Tomkins, Leuluai, Johnson, Friend
    Knights - Boyd, Mullen, Roberts, Gidley
    Tigers - Tedesco, Molzen/Anasta, Brooks, Farah
    Roosters - Mini, maloney, Pearce, Friend
    Broncos- Barba, Hoffman, Hunt, McCullough

There are 12 for starters and I hope you appreciate the research I did just for you. There may be one or two players in the above lists out of form at the moment but if you think our spine is as good as any of those you are dreamin.

Successful. What, Mr Blair, is the criteria that you are using to define success in regard to John Cartwright and his tenure at the Titans?
    His record to date at the Titans is,
    180 games, 85 wins, 95 losses, 0 draws. That equates to a win/loss percentage of 47%. Are you saying that a coach of a professional sports club is successful if he coaches his team to more losses than wins????????
    Can you please define your measure of successful so that we can understand.

I call bull dust on this stat anyways. presto was injured for a huge amount of the year, and Zillman played 8 or so games at FB then presto came back for the semi final against the warriors (maybe Zillmans best game for our team).

it was definitely not 20+ games.

and last year Sezer played 22, kelly 21, zillman 16, and falloon and srama played 17/19 games. not your magical 20 number, but quite a stable spine, and better than 2010.