Thread: Hong Kong

Default Hong Kong

Hi Titans supporters

Just letting you know that Im living in Hong Kong for the next 6 months. (At least)

But I will be increasing my online activity and won't miss watching a match.

I miss the NRL already!

But on the plus, at least me and Titanic can found the Chinese Rugby League Liberation Front.

Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

Mate thats amazing.

if there is anything we can do from a forum point of view to help you, let me know.

you have a loyal army of supporters i think its fair to say

Just about to head to the airport and pick up my friend Greg aka Travelling Titan, He is going to stay for a week.

So Ill watch the game later tonight (Not live) and also Origin with him. It'll be great to see him again. Lots to show him

REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

NUTS

Hello my beloved fellow Titans fans.

I just wanted to check in with everyone and let everyone know that I'm ok.

I'm living in Hong Kong these days and the last several months have been very intense. Pro-democracy vs merciless and reckless authoritarian crack down. Which in the just the last 24 hours included two separate march organisers being attacked by masked men wielding baseball bats, steel rods and knifes. This morning several prominent activists being snacked by police. And the banning of a mainstream march which was organised by an organisation with a track record of delivering peaceful marches. They were behind the one million and two million people marches in July.

The next months promises to be spine chilling.

But I have also been keeping a close eye on the Titans and Rugby League, doing my best to catch most games.

And times like this make me really appreciate our game and our countries that we reside in such as Australia. I'll be making much more of an effort to be on here.

Go the Titans. Never say die!

Brad/DIEHARD

NUTS