Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
We should get a real chance to put some finishing touches to our attacking structures this game, and we know our defence will hold up. Heat/fatigue will be the biggest danger IMO. I'd suggest the youngest/fittest squad. Will be interesting to see how Coaltrain handles lugging his big frame around. For the record, I think he will be the difference between us making finals or missing the 8. His attitude and fitness. And Ryan James coming back into the squad and making damaging runs.

Alby rushing out of the line is such a 50/50 that it is hard to know whether it is a good thing or a bad idea.... so exciting when he makes it happen, but so dangerous to the defensive line when he misses. Thoughts?
I think Alby is the one standout shinning light in the squad atm for taking a punt on himself when he thinks theres something on , last Monday if he missed the intercept Graham strolls over for the try & the Sharks win but thats what makes him so exciting with his unpredictability & he's one of the very few halves that has a chip n chase in his bag of tricks, he will bring the crowds back with that style of play