Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 186
  1. #16
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    No Keating. Just no.
    yes no

    It's up to Carter to prove he's the man


    I spoke with Matty Srama last night & he's still 2 months away from any contact so let's hope Carter can do the job.

    Cartright also said Ryan James is no chance for round 1
    #itaintweaktospeak

  2. #17

    Default

    Always feel for the blokes that are put on the scrap heap
    However Keating had plenty of years pulling decent money, and he had his opportunity

    We don't need another hooker with the likes of Srama, Falloon Irwin, and Carter

    Both Falloon and Srama are quality nines, and Carter for me will be a real asset off the bench, Irwin also did his job when the opportunity came his way

  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    yes no

    It's up to Carter to prove he's the man


    I spoke with Matty Srama last night & he's still 2 months away from any contact so let's hope Carter can do the job.

    Cartright also said Ryan James is no chance for round 1
    did you go to the Launch mate? i thought i saw Shamus there also

  4. #19
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    did you go to the Launch mate? i thought i saw Shamus there also
    Yes mate we were both there
    #itaintweaktospeak

  5. #20

    Default

    thats awesome, where was it at, and how did you get an invite?

    just being a foundation member and favourite son?

  6. #21
    Captain Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    thats awesome, where was it at, and how did you get an invite?

    just being a foundation member and favourite son?
    If they sent Foundation Members and email ten I missed it.

  7. #22
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Yes mate we were both there
    Any hot gossip?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  8. #23
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    thats awesome, where was it at, and how did you get an invite?

    just being a foundation member and favourite son?
    Glebe Island it is a temporary convention centre as the real one in Darling Harbour is being rebuilt.

    Not sure i'm a favourite with some

    Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    If they sent Foundation Members and email ten I missed it.
    The NRL invited 600 members in total from all 16 teams i was one of 18 invited but there were members from all levels from Foundation through to Legion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Any hot gossip?
    Spoke to our coach who's looking a little nervous & knows the team succeeds or he's out & Annersley is a politician who i don't want to talk with again..
    #itaintweaktospeak

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Glebe Island it is a temporary convention centre as the real one in Darling Harbour is being rebuilt.

    Not sure i'm a favourite with some



    The NRL invited 600 members in total from all 16 teams i was one of 18 invited but there were members from all levels from Foundation through to Legion.



    Spoke to our coach who's looking a little nervous & knows the team succeeds or he's out & Annersley is a politician who i don't want to talk with again..
    haha.

  10. #25
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Annersley is a politician who i don't want to talk with again..
    Yep, I've had dealings with him over the years and he is a righteous prig, imho. Apart from having to deal with those two it should have been a great night.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  11. #26
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yep, I've had dealings with him over the years and he is a righteous prig, imho. Apart from having to deal with those two it should have been a great night.
    Brilliant night chatting with Cliff Lyons then Keiran Foran to Beaver & Trent Robinson now there is a genius wish we had him ... there was a conversation with BJ where i said "i bet your sorry the Titans didn't want you mate" , i think he's still pissing himself....the Count was a very cool bloke to talk with but the one player who really stood out for me was our own Matt Srama , very level headed & keen to listen in regards to anything, asked a lot about my own son & said he will come & watch the boys play, future leader for sure
    #itaintweaktospeak

  12. #27
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,214

    Default

    Frustrated Lewis targets Round 5 return

    Luke Lewis admits his recovery from reconstructive shoulder surgery has been a frustrating process with the Test star hopeful of returning for Cronulla in Round 5.

    Lewis went under the knife in November after dislocating the joint when he crashed into a pole holding up an advertising board when playing for Australia against Fiji at St Helens during the Rugby League World Cup.

    Lewis was told it would take six months to recover from the surgery and the 30-year-old NSW star said he is on course to be back for the clash with the Warriors at Remondis Stadium on April 5.

    "I did my first session with the boys in pre-season on Tuesday and got through that really well," Lewis said.

    "I'll keep building it up and hopefully next week I will have two sessions and just build it from there and be back for round five."

    It was the second time Lewis has undergone this type of surgery having suffered a similar injury during his Penrith days.

    However, he said this time around it has been harder to deal with as he's been unable to join in pre-season training with his teammates.

    "When I last had it we didn't make the semi-finals so I was able to get it done as soon as the season finished," he said.

    "Because I have done this one so late in the pre-season it means I am behind the rest of the boys.

    "You have your days when you worry is it going as good as it should be. Then you'll have a couple of weeks when you are absolutely flying, then it's sore again.

    "You just have to persist with it. But this week has been awesome and the last two weeks have been pain free and I have been able to lift some weights above my head.

    "But the other side of this is that it may help me later in the year as I'll be fresh when it comes to that tough part of the year."

    Source: http://www.titans.com.au

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Brilliant night chatting with Cliff Lyons then Keiran Foran to Beaver & Trent Robinson now there is a genius wish we had him ... there was a conversation with BJ where i said "i bet your sorry the Titans didn't want you mate" , i think he's still pissing himself....the Count was a very cool bloke to talk with but the one player who really stood out for me was our own Matt Srama , very level headed & keen to listen in regards to anything, asked a lot about my own son & said he will come & watch the boys play, future leader for sure
    Haha, thats classic. go as our member but the real love was for Menzies, Cliffy and Foran.

    Dont blame you mate, that would have been awesome, as well as Robbo.
    Glad to hear that Srama was all class.

    Very envious. sounds like a great initiative.

  14. #29
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,214

    Default

    Srama sounds like he has the making of a true leader and gentleman of the game. He gets it.

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  15. #30
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Haha, thats classic. go as our member but the real love was for Menzies, Cliffy and Foran.

    Dont blame you mate, that would have been awesome, as well as Robbo.
    Glad to hear that Srama was all class.

    Very envious. sounds like a great initiative.
    That was the best part of the night mate being able to talk with players & coaches from other teams , even said g'day to Big Franky Pritchard but he's not really an intelligent one We only had Srama & Myles there as current players..
    #itaintweaktospeak


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew