Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Unless the rules have changed recently that has never been the rule. According to the laws of the game that was a try.
    It changed about 3 years ago. if it slips out of your control, you cant slam it down or simultaneous putdown, needs to be controlled again to be a try.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Ive said harro was gone for well over a year. Mal thought so last year and left him out of the origin side, which has been loyal almost to a fault.

Harro does three things - makes tackles, gets in the way and kills a tackle when we attacking the line, and gives away penalties.

Time for new blood - Ridge please, on an edge and Birdman to lock.
    Even though I support NSW in Origin I could never understand how Harro stayed in the team for so long and I thought the fact that they kept winning took away some examination of individual performances. Certainly he is always good for conceding a penalty or two every game.
    I am pleased that Fifita got suspended as I thought his shoulder charge to Meady's head was far worse than $onny Bill Williams shoulder charge and could have resulted in serious damage. Vave has also been charged but it was for contact on Zilly rather than for stupidity. My family are still joking about his hit up as the siren was sounding.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    It changed about 3 years ago. if it slips out of your control, you cant slam it down or simultaneous putdown, needs to be controlled again to be a try.
    Thanks. Long time since I sat the badge exam.

Just got back from O/S, so just watched the game.....

The Titans execution was about 4/10. We just managed to scrape home against a team that started without Carney and lost Gallen early, and we were really gifted the win. Sharks fans will be filthy, we were very lucky.

A win is a win, but that was about as unconvincing a win as I can remember for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    I've worked my butt off and only just got it up now. Player Profiles will be modified later, just threw them together to get it up.

Moejoe Award / Player of the Year

http://www.leagueoftitans.com.au/poty.php
    Link also in main menu in under the home tab.
    Tam, great work on a great improvement to the old forum.
    You've created something special, something we all tend to take for granted until it goes missing, and yourself and others like DIEHARD and other people working behind the scenes don't get the kudos you deserve for the time and effort you put in.

Thanks to you all working away behind the scenes for being true fans of Rugby League and great supporters of the Titans and allowing people like myself the chance to enjoy this forum and everything you have helped create or improve, all through your hard work and personal sacrifice.

Junior

Yes, great work and thank you to Tamweig & Diehard and others instrumental in setting up this Forum.
    On the 1st game of Season, I want to congratulate the NRL Team on their Win, it was a hard grafting win and so important to get early wins. Cronulla may have been without some stars but still their defence was outstanding, so to get win was great.
    I prefer to be positive and thankful that we have a NRL team to support. my opinion only.
    Cannot believe it but speed of the game has increased with new rules, especially around the ruck.