Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mini

Have to agree on Mini and Michaels. Had a laugh about the Harrison comments though. I got a bit of stick a couple of years ago on this site when I said I couldn't understand why he was such an automatic pick.
    Bird to lock and Myles back to the second row give us better balance.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Have to agree on Mini and Michaels. Had a laugh about the Harrison comments though. I got a bit of stick a couple of years ago on this site when I said I couldn't understand why he was such an automatic pick.
    Man I have been off harro for at least a year or two. Gives away a lot of penalties and just murders our attack on the line. It's his mission to kill the ball it seems and halt the play.

We have too many other second row / licks around who can tackle like harro but offer more with the ball. It's a shame as he is skillful, but chooses or is told not to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    I would also be ok with Myles going to lock to play that gallen type prop lock thing with bird and Taylor on each edge offering size skill footwork.

Not in my opinion ... Bird at lock, Taylor on the left and Myles on the right and then rotating into prop to get Ridge or Carter on. This gives us a bench of one prop, two backrows and a utility like Takairangi.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I'd rather Bird at lock aswell.

Myles best yr was with us in 2012 but his best form IMO was when he was roaming middle to right side of the park at the roosters. He offloaded off his left shoulder like a beast during this time.

Bird to lock cause he annoys me killing the plays on the left edge. Give him the watmough role and run his skill through the middle wherever he wants
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I'd rather Bird at lock aswell.

Myles best yr was with us in 2012 but his best form IMO was when he was roaming middle to right side of the park at the roosters. He offloaded off his left shoulder like a beast during this time.

Bird to lock cause he annoys me killing the plays on the left edge. Give him the watmough role and run his skill through the middle wherever he wants
    Spot on

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!