Default The Matt and Jase Show

Probably the wrong place to put this but I couldn't make a new thread for it. A new sports podcast that is based on the Gold Coast will be starting in the next few days and we would like to encourage some interactivity with Titans fans. The podcast is called the Matt N Jase Show. Being from the Gold Coast, we are knowledgeable about the Titans and we'd like to discuss our very own NRL team on the podcast. So please, if you have any questions or topics to discuss about our beloved Titans don't hesitate to tweet us @mattnjaseshow

If you have any questions regarding anything in the NRL then please feel free to ask them as well and we'll try our best to discuss them. Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to get involved. This is the podcast site for now while we wait for approval from Apple - Mattnjaseshow.libsyn.com

Hey guys, the first podcast episode will be released midnight tonight and we'd love it if you would have a listen. Listen to the podcast here - Mattnjaseshow.libsyn.com

Please also tweet us @mattnjaseshow if you have any questions regarding the Titans, Rugby League or any sport.

I split it into it's own thread. Good luck with the show. I will definitely listen. I'm probably going to start a podcast this year as well. But the topic would be politics.

I've really been enjoying some YouTube videos with google hangouts with people discussing things. In this case science fiction.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I split it into it's own thread. Good luck with the show. I will definitely listen. I'm probably going to start a podcast this year as well. But the topic would be politics.

I've really been enjoying some YouTube videos with google hangouts with people discussing things. In this case science fiction.
    Thanks mate. Our first episode is now out so I hope anyone who listens to it enjoys it and don't hesitate to tweet us and get involved. Just in case anyone else is having trouble finding it, go here -> http://mattnjaseshow.libsyn.com/

I'd be interested in a political podcast. Would you do a political and science fiction podcast or just do them separately?

I follow a few sci fi casts in YouTube. I won't make one cause I could t do better. But there is a gap for a political one.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER