View Poll Results: Who do you select as Titans Left Centre for 2014?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Siuatonga Likiliki

2 6.25%
  • Steve Michaels

1 3.13%
  • Maurice Blair

9 28.13%
  • Jamie Dowling

1 3.13%
  • Brad Tighe

6 18.75%
  • Kalifa Faifai Loa

0 0%
  • Brad Takairangi

5 15.63%
  • William Zillman

8 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default 2014 Titans Forum Team Voting - Poll #3 - Left Centre

Poll number 3. This will be active for 3 days. Vote for who you would select for that position and comment why. This will be starting from Jersey #1 and ending with #17.

At the conclusion of all voting, the official 2014 Titans Forum Team will be formed.

Also to clarify, this is who you would select in that position for round 1 and not necessarily what you think Carty will select for round 1.

Forum Team Poll #3: Left Centre

Please select from the options above who you would select as the Titans Left Centre for 2014.

The most interesting poll yet IMO. Don't forget that you still need to pick the right centre and winger in a few days too. All the players available to be voted for are not currently selected for a position.

Also remember that the player selected from this will be playing inside Kevin Gordon.

Team so far:
    1. David Mead
    2. Kevin Gordon
    Last edited by Hail Sezer; 16-01-14 at 09:34 PM.

Agree, hardest poll yet. I could live with either of Likiliki or Takairangi but I think this is Zillmans best spot and his experience wins out for me. Not sure whether Liks can play right centre or not but Zillman can't and Takairangi can. I hope Tonga can come on and command his place as he'll be our version of Konrad Hurrell only better.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Stevie must be a lurker too.

I really have no idea, i chose Taka
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Stevie must be a lurker too.
    someone surely has hit that by mistake or as DB has Stevie is a lurke

If Meady is filling the FB position, then Z-man has to go somewhere.

Either this or 5/8....

Left centre it is!

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Zillman on the left, Taka on the right for me.

****, glad we spent money on blair and tighe if they arent going to play first grade. seems like money well spent.

i chose Zillman also. tighe on the right with KFFL, and eventually likiliki can take one of the centre spots.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I'm inclined to go Taka as well. Mainly because I reckon Taka 'n Flash would work well together.

Banned

I went for Blair. but we will see after the trails

Taka and Blair have both been predominantly right side players, but I agree with toads, and think Taka and Gordon could be magic on the left. +1 Takairangi left

Edit: Seems like Blair had played plenty of left side! Blair left, Taka right. I'd change my vote if i knew how.
    Last edited by K2G; 17-01-14 at 11:09 AM.

Not sure if Tighe is right or left centre but voted for him and will vote Blair for the other centre. I voted Meady at fullback but that will not happen so Zilly doesn't come into consideration in my book, and I think Taka is a better option in the forwards.

Blair plays left, Tighe plays right and Taka is a super-sub for mine and no it wasn't me who voted for Stevie. Likiliki is an unknown unit and Zillman was my choice for FB so if he is not there he should be in QCup. I voted Blair because he was bought for a reason and although he has a gut on him he can play a bit ... Taka has another role (apart from being a glassman).
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Blair plays left, Tighe plays right and Taka is a super-sub for mine and no it wasn't me who voted for Stevie. Likiliki is an unknown unit and Zillman was my choice for FB so if he is not there he should be in QCup. I voted Blair because he was bought for a reason and although he has a gut on him he can play a bit ... Taka has another role (apart from being a glassman).
    Agree with everything there

Tighe plays best on the right and should definitely be our 1st choice right centre

Taka is the perfect bench player for mine… Centre, 2ndRow, Lock or 5/8

Left side is Blair for me.

Upon receiving a PM from a person who has already voted and wishes to change their vote, Taka will lose 1 and Blair will gain 1.

As of right now, it is a 7-7 tie between Blair and Zillman. Poll is open for 8 more minutes. If it is still a tie at the point it closes, then there will be a 24 hour tie-breaker poll between Blair and Zillman.