Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

OK, last chance, meeting at Tallai Golf Club from 0945 for a 10am tee off.

Looks like a cracking day for a couple of rounds of 9 at Tallai. Bring sunscreen, a hat, and your best short game.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    OK, last chance, meeting at Tallai Golf Club from 0945 for a 10am tee off.

Looks like a cracking day for a couple of rounds of 9 at Tallai. Bring sunscreen, a hat, and your best short game.
    brought my hat, borrowed some sun screen, but left my short game at home.

fortunately for me, Teke and Whiz left their whole game at home!

jokes, was a good afternoon. probably the longest 18 holes ever played at Tallai.

I gave Teke a 5 shot head start, and after i beat him by 5 strokes on first 9, he needed to beat me over the last nine holes. he was poised to do so. I jumped away early, he rallied late and just needed to defeat me on the final hole by 2 shots to claim a win, but the sustained pressure and water in front of the green was playing havoc with his mental state.

I thought to myself 'Meady cant help you here mate, this is all you', and Teke duly clubbed it over the green, over the practise green and had a nice return shot from the clubhouse.

Match awarded to DB!

Whiz played the best first shot ever. He really should have just turned his heels and went home. nothing could live up to that. But his Son came for his first hit of golf ever and by the end was getting resonable contact and outscored Whiz Senior on a couple of holes.

Now that i think about it, Teke and I both owe him a chocolate or something...Darn.

Good times, all welcome for the next hit in a few weeks,

A deal is a deal, I shall fly my punishment later on tonight.

Hail Sezer will love it
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Glad to hear a great day was had, thanks for sharing!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER