Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Bahahahaha

This club is pathetic
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy1979 View Post
    Just utter embarrassing, now I have to explain to
    my boys that there favourite player has gone. The Suns are so much more professional and open about things and this stings to say this but will take control of the coast sporting landscape because of our incompetence.
    Agreed. I take an interest in AFL but do not follow it closely. Do they have as many players getting out of contracts for "personal reasons" - I don't recall many. And of course most of the contract breaking due to compassionate reasons is a load of BS.
    I really wonder why I bother with continually renewing my membership with this lot.
    Legion Dan - you say Jamal asked for a release. Searle, Annesley etc could have said "no". Of course we do not want an unhappy player around but these types of requests are getting so much of a joke now I would say to a player if they don't want to be here but are under contract to go and play QCup or sit out. I am over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    This, this and this ... I would take him immediately ... some mongrel on the right side and with his offload Mead would be in 7th heaven ... forget the badboy and think about the on-field stuff.
    A in form good boy Fergo is probably better than Idris. Him and mead would carve s$&t up
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

There is no chance Carty lets Idris walk away just like that. Idris would be one of the players he highlighted to saving his coaching career.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Any chance of a name change to Jamal's Sense of Loyalty or Jamal's Homesickness?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

And why didnt get one of their better outside backs from the panthers?? We trade a good centre for a "used by date centre".

Nice work titans management! We should of save the cash and punted on someone we already have!

lol @ this joke of a club. "Wanted to be closer to his family". What a load of rubbish. There's obviously more to this than meets the eye, it all happened way too sudden.

Cant see the logic in releasing him on any grounds when he has three years left and the clubs biggest signing doesn't make sense, and you cant tell me this happened over night obviously something has been going down

I wonder what the club is up to? releasing him with such ease there is definitely more to this

TIME WILL TELL

There has been a lot of comment that there is no way that Idris would have asked for a release only yesterday and yet the whole deal including Tighe coming to us was finalised today.
    This is an interesting comment from the League Unlimited site (I do not know if it is factual or not):
    "I have no doubt it was discussed at Christmas between John Cartwright and Jim Jones. For those who aren't aware, Jones is the Panthers Recruitment Manager. He is also married to John's sister Mary".

6 months ago he was saying how he wanted to be a titan for the rest of his career. Seems funny that he wants out so badly now.
    We have the Mead, the Mead for speed!!!

His mum is really sick that's why so give it a rest he's gone move on

He had a Facebook post asking if any Sydney clubs needed a decent centre a few weeks ago.

Saying he asked yesterday is laughable. The wheels have obviously been turning on this for a little while at least.

Tighe is the kick in the guts though? Did we take him at a reduced rate cos we wanted to offload idris. Surely we didn't just take the first spare chair when the music stopped playing. We lost that game with hymel hunt / Maurice Blair too.

Would prefer tighe and taka to Blair though. And here's hoping likiliki smokes them all.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    He had a Facebook post asking if any Sydney clubs needed a decent centre a few weeks ago.

Saying he asked yesterday is laughable. The wheels have obviously been turning on this for a little while at least.

Tighe is the kick in the guts though? Did we take him at a reduced rate cos we wanted to offload idris. Surely we didn't just take the first spare chair when the music stopped playing. We lost that game with hymel hunt / Maurice Blair too.

Would prefer tighe and taka to Blair though. And here's hoping likiliki smokes them all.
    Liks is interesting. He's the only one we don't really know that much about. Hoping he kills it personally. Beast of a player from what I've seen..lots of potential.

In saying that, our centre pairing is completely up in the air tbh. Wouldn't have a clue with zill/blair/tighe/taka/liks/dowling.

I would happily take Ferguson and Locke right now.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I would happily take Ferguson and Locke right now.
    me too