Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

This is only good news if we are chasing a Smith or DCE for this season , next season may be too late if the clubs fails again to make the 8 & i'm with Teke in regards to Brad Tighe...
    #itaintweaktospeak

This club is run by f*ing chimps.
    Brad Tigh? seriously? That's the best we can do? Why even bother. Save the money you stupid wankers.
    Disgusting.

Yeah I can handle losing idris for family etc, but don't just take tighe out of desperation.

Hope he was very cheap and we can now buy someone really good.

We got Jamie lyon'd in reverse...

I really hope likiliki shines

Immortal

pathetic absolutely pathetic, wait Hymel Hunt can step in..oh wait we got rid of him too.

Something about this whole thing stinks. He asks on Monday and is gone Tuesday with a deal at Penrith..... Bulls..t. Gould has his fingers all over this.
    Has there been a serious family illness or is the baby homesick?
    Pretty annoyed right now.

Really going to miss the Big Fella.. But I can't help but think there's more to this story that we don't know yet..

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    This is only good news if we are chasing a Smith or DCE for this season , next season may be too late if the clubs fails again to make the 8 & i'm with Teke in regards to Brad Tighe...
    Could not agree more. At the moment seems like we got 5th prize in the chook raffle.

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Really going to miss the Big Fella.. But I can't help but think there's more to this story that we don't know yet..
    God I hope so.

We should have asked for [demanded] Bryce Cartwright, James Roberts, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, and George Jennings ahead of Brad Tighe.

Idris will excell under a decent coach, in good attacking structures, with a fullback that has support play in their game. I hope he has a shocking time at the panthers, but i can only see us regretting this loss terribly.

IMO our best center pairing would now be Taka and Blair (although, I'm hoping Liks comes on quickly), but it may as well be Brad Tighe and Steve Michaels for all the good it will do us.

Tighe will be 30 in april. He wouldn't even make the Panther's starting side next season. We literally swapped our best for close to their worst.... Okay he isn't THAT bad, but relative to the better guys, he is useless.
    Last edited by K2G; 07-01-14 at 02:13 PM.

I worked it out they get rid of him so they can offer carty another 5 year contract ?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

The slippery slope of mediocrity for 2014 is in the air again. We are so embarrassing as a club. But hey that's what we do good.

Hopefully it's Karmichael Hunt as the replacement. Then it would turn out ok in the end.

This is total crap. I can't believe this is happening.
    Psmitty

We will now have a really fast back line now just saying he is really quick i hope we r signing a start. Maybe k hunt or if dreams come true SBW