Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Wow big pay day for Jamal if thats the case.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I'm tired of hearing about the ****hole … he is no longer one of us … has basically shat on the club by under performing and as he is about to return from injury (no matter how wide his **** may be) he buggers off for more money and then throws it our face by being on the grog at the races … p1ss off and don't come back … I hope Taylor lifts and drives him and that there are no tissues handy.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I've been told he is getting more at penrith
    It really is quite amazing that players who leave on compassionate reasons get more money at their new clubs. Not only is mummy sick, he can get more money by playing the compassionate reasons card. It is a coincidence I am sure.
    I strongly believe that players that break contracts should only be paid the value of the original contract at the "losing" club. After all if a player wants to leave for these reasons then an increase in money should not be the factor for leaving. Any money above the original contract the gaining club wants to pay goes the club of the departing player. Then we'll see how many genuine compassionate reasons start getting put up.

Didn't Broncos only pay Barba what he was on at Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    From what I have heard is that Penrith offered more
    Money and the titans will not be topping up any contract for idris to play at the Panthers, which is good as the titans would have a bit of room under the cap
    Excellent news. I would not be surprised if Tighe gets first crack at the number 3 jersey.

Thats one good thing about having a salary cap. We get some more cash/space to spend on players.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Who am I?
    I'm an NRL player at my third club- Western Sydney then to the coast, then back to Western Sydney.
    I've represented NSW and Australia.
    I debuted in 2008 but have maybe a dozen great games to my name.
    Most of my career I've played in the backs despite being bigger than most forwards.
    I've been slammed repeatedly for being fat and lazy.
    I'm known for either having dreads or looking like a T-Rex.

We'll miss Idris the same way that Manly misses T-Rex... Not much.
    Every team that they have left has made the grand final the very next year

I think for Jamal Idris he needs to get fit first before he's back to his best. Brad Tighe has good pace, but not sure defensively if he is the answer (from observing his game at his time with Penrith)