Thread: New Years 2014

Default New Years 2014

Any resolutions stooges?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

For me.

- Focus on finishing my masters.
    - Become a normal human for once in my life.
    - Keep working hard on the Valleys Diehards site.
    - Draw lots of comics
    - Try and not get kicked out of the ALP. I should be safe now. o_O
    - Hope they stop ruining Doctor Who
    - Learn Chinese
    - Stop hoarding
    - Go overseas
    - Visit Tassie again

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

My 2013 resolution was Kevin Rudd back as PM. Revenge on Gillard. So I'm pretty happy about that.

Personally it's been a challenging year but I feel stronger for it and I feel motivated.

Time to party and see in the new year.

I wanna add a new resolution.

- Watch a footy game with Titanic!

Happy New Year to all the peeps on the forum.

Just having a party at a friends house, watch the fireworks and then finish off at the neighbours party so we can get smashed and stumble home.

No resolutions, other than I am just gonna start doing more of whatever I want, when I want, and the rest can please themselves.

Call it selfish, but I'm at that stage in life where the kids can amuse themselves and I'm sick of watching the years tick by. OK, maybe call it a mid-life crisis...

Already have another family O/S trip for Feb but might try and squeeze in another boys trip around July. This years run to Bangkok was quite a bit of fun.

Maybe head to China with DIEHARD and meet up with Titanic in Nanjing for a BBQ and catch an away game.

Either way, gonna try and get back into surfing and might try and pick up the triathlon Club Championship again next year. I kinda miss the trophy sitting on display.

Other than that, try and watch some more Titans games when I can and finish the garage conversion so I can finally hang up some of the stuff I've been collecting/hoarding in cupboards all these years.

Have a great night, stay safe, and all the best to you all and your loved ones for 2014.
    Cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I wanna add a new resolution.

- Watch a footy game with Titanic!
    +1. I'd be up for this.

Might need to look at the draw and find a good time for a Nanjing style BBQ.

Sometime after Origin??

Hey guys, more than welcome to crash at my place ... if you want to get into the drinking thing up here then that's about as far as you'd get anyway how I miss getting-up and heading-off to a local game. Last year I promised myself I would get to a game and got all the way to Cairns only to find I had to go "off-shore" to Darwin to see the boys go round. This year I intend to get home for a game with my 8 year old who now thinks that Darwin is the centre of the league universe ... gee ... only a slight improvement on my lounge room

My other resolutions are to lose weight, lose a few years, drink all of you under the table with a couple of likely suspects already in the frame (that's you I'm looking at Coaster) and to make 4,000 postings before next season.

With regard to predictions: Titans to finish higher than this year; Qld to squeak home in the third game; A-League to implode in crowd violence; Yawnion to morph into rugby league; GWS to drain the gAyFL dry; Lobby Lloyd and the Coloured Balls to make a comeback (if they could still be allowed to be called that) ... and finally, all you rascals and rascelles in the Forum to win the Lottery! Happy New Year one and all or Xin Nian Da Ji (shin nee-an da gee) ... do not confuse this with Xin Nian Kuai Le (shin nee-an kwai lur which is happy lunar [Chinese] New Year).
    Last edited by Titanic; 31-12-13 at 06:02 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Happy New Years Mo'Fo's!!!!

Is there anyone sadder than me who will dare to post closer to new Years Eve than this? I doubt it!

All the best my forum friends! wishing you all the very best for 2014.

Go TITANS!!!

Happy New Year gang! I'm excited for a new year. 2014 isn't a year I've given much thought to I've the years. So it's a blank canvas.

I hope everyone had a great evening and didn't get too wet or drunk.