Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Titan68 View Post
    Afternoon all. After enjoying ourselves so much last year , I am so disappointed me and my family are unable to join the fun of this years party. WE were due to fly out of Newcastle this morning , and being from Maitland we were excited about catching up with Birdy. But with my wifes on going battle with bowel cancer and kidney problems , she was just to sick to travel. As you can gather 2013 cant finish quick enough for us. I don't reply to much but really enjoy reading other peoples comments. We have our season tickets for 2014 and cant wait for our first home game. Have a good Christmas and New Year everybody stay safe. GO THE TITANS IN 2014
    I truly hope that 2014 is a lot better for you and your family … chin up mate
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Smile

G day Diehard. Even though I have never met you before , I consider you a friend , I also would like to thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes toward my family during this tough time. With my wife being so young its hard for me watching her go through this. On a lighter note my cousin and her husband live at Singleton as well , I am led to believe he works at the Golf Club. The Knights game you talked about that tape should be locked away , never to be seen again Thanks again Titan68

Ah Titanic , Thank you for your kind thoughts and wishes as well my friend. My family is counting down the days till 2013 is done and dusted. Thank you Titan68