Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

MT you are a bad man but I do agree, we don't have guns at 1, 6, 7 or 9 … we do have good potential in 6, 7 and 9 and a donkey at 1 though.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    why would we bother going after a future immortal?

Our 2 hookers won't ever reach the form Smith will show in the next 3 yrs
    I pretty much take most of what you write as gospel, but buying a future immortal who did all his best work for other clubs doesn't give us any kudos.

And I don't think hooker is our weakest position. I'm happy to stick with what we've got and develop them.

Yep, development is the problem here, not talent.

Srama should be the hooker, for 80 minutes. Sick to death of hooker rotation. Falloon is good. Good enough to play second row.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Srama should be the hooker, for 80 minutes. Sick to death of hooker rotation. Falloon is good. Good enough to play second row.
    If Alby does get banned by ASADA (which I don't think he will) Shama will play Halfback which is his preferred position and Falloon will play Hooker. IMO Falloon is way better then Shama at Hooker

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    If Alby does get banned by ASADA (which I don't think he will) Shama will play Halfback which is his preferred position and Falloon will play Hooker. IMO Falloon is way better then Shama at Hooker

There's noway Shwama will play there ahead of Beau Henry should they both be fit. Id love to see him develop a kicking game this season though, and hopefully the shoulder opp will improve his service out of dummy half this season.

That said, Falloon way better than Sharma at hooker? Really? Man, people have such short memories. Srahma's 2012 season > Falloon's 2013 season.

I sort of agree K2G, I have a bit of a soft spot for Henry (Beau) and think he has more to offer than we've seen.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kickit2gordon View Post

There's noway Shwama will play there ahead of Beau Henry should they both be fit. Id love to see him develop a kicking game this season though, and hopefully the shoulder opp will improve his service out of dummy half this season.

That said, Falloon way better than Sharma at hooker? Really? Man, people have such short memories. Srahma's 2012 season > Falloon's 2013 season.
    Sharma was good in 2012 but looked better then he really was because the the rest of the team was **** except for Sezer and Myles the rest were ****. just being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I sort of agree K2G, I have a bit of a soft spot for Henry (Beau) and think he has more to offer than we've seen.

Me too. He didnt get NYC player of the year for nothing.

im looking forward to see this shwarmer player im hearing so much about.

Alby and Sezer have the potential to be a great halves pairing. falloon is very good, and Shwarhma could develop well too. With good coaching, i would be happy with these 3-4 players for the next bunch of years.

Fullback not so much, we either need to be so good that we can carry him like the cricket team does with Watson, or find an alternative.

Beau is an able replacement also. fantastic kicking game, good skils, and big fella too. i thought attitude was his issue going back? no idea how he is these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    If I remember correctly Falloon was injected in the rotation as not too much was happening from dummy half in attack, Srama is only a small frame player you cant defend and attack for 80 at that weight something has to give

I didn't mind the hooker rotation as when Falloon came into the team playing 40 he added plenty of spark and direction

In saying that most on this site prefer only one hooker IMO Falloon was playing the better out of the two all over the park and came 4th I believe in
    the club awards having played 17 games that speaks for itself

Still wont mind a rotation in 2014 as I rate the pair of them