Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Banned

110% he is going nowhere

I don't know anything about which way this will go, and hopefully we keep Srama and Falloon, but honestly, I think we will be making the right choice regardless of which hooker we keep, and we will be making a poor choice regardless of which hooker we release.

But realistically, no team can afford to pay 2 top tier hookers and only be playing one. If we keep them both on fair contracts, then good on us, but at some point the Titans will have to make that decision, and like i said, whatever the decision in the end, we will keep a very good hooker and lose a very good hooker.

The thing is, it appears we need at least two Hookers due to injuries. If I recall correctly*, weren't Srama and Falloon both out due to injury at one point which in turn seen Irwin have a crack at it?

* = Hard to keep keep up with Cartwright selection/rotation at times, especially when he plays people out of their usual position/s.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    There is no way SRAMA is behind MESKELL. If he is, then whom has he pissed off? Maybe CARTY will go with a 3 hooker rotation for season 2014. He has done sillier things previously.
    Well MATTY when you are on the out at the Titans, you are as good as gone.
    i wish you all the luck in the future and have no doubt that should you leave then you will make the team pay for their error when you come up against them in the future. What we should do now is tak his money and give it to JAMES. In fact why not take BULLS, MATTY,and RANKINS money as well as all the others and pay JAMES. He can do no wrong. What a crock of SH+T.
    We have got to get away from favourites and ex-mates sons if we really want to give the premiership a shake in the next 10 yrs.
    Yeah that's it Titan Dad, blame Ryan James. I mean the kid got picked by the Australian selectors to join the Roos train on squad, he's a massive chance to make NSW next year, he finished the year in such good form that I can guarantee you other clubs are doing their best to poach him. Look I've been a long time reader of this forum since 2006 but I only post occasionally, I've bit my tounge for so long watching you get angry at the world cause carty can't coach and didn't give luke page a run.. And I agree I don't rate carty as a coach.. But come on, Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett together couldn't turn Luke Page into a footballer.. He's not fast enough, has no skills, he's only trait is that he is literally a battering ram that doesn't break the line. He ain't got it.. Simple us that.. O and I was talking to Matty srama the other day, he ain't going nowhere!

Boooooom **** just got real

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan1980 View Post
    Look I've been a long time reader of this forum since 2006 but I only post occasionally, I've bit my tounge for so long
    Yeah, I think you should post more often.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Yeah, I think you should post more often.
    I will c-whiz, this forum is the place to talk to to titans fans who want the best for the team, lol not those ones on Facebook who are " True titans fans and will support the team even if they lose every week! "

inb4 we sign Cameron Smith
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    There is no way SRAMA is behind MESKELL. If he is, then whom has he pissed off? Maybe CARTY will go with a 3 hooker rotation for season 2014. He has done sillier things previously.
    Well MATTY when you are on the out at the Titans, you are as good as gone.
    i wish you all the luck in the future and have no doubt that should you leave then you will make the team pay for their error when you come up against them in the future. What we should do now is tak his money and give it to JAMES. In fact why not take BULLS, MATTY,and RANKINS money as well as all the others and pay JAMES. He can do no wrong. What a crock of SH+T.
    We have got to get away from favourites and ex-mates sons if we really want to give the premiership a shake in the next 10 yrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan1980 View Post
    Yeah that's it Titan Dad, blame Ryan James. I mean the kid got picked by the Australian selectors to join the Roos train on squad, he's a massive chance to make NSW next year, he finished the year in such good form that I can guarantee you other clubs are doing their best to poach him. Look I've been a long time reader of this forum since 2006 but I only post occasionally, I've bit my tounge for so long watching you get angry at the world cause carty can't coach and didn't give luke page a run.. And I agree I don't rate carty as a coach.. But come on, Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bennett together couldn't turn Luke Page into a footballer.. He's not fast enough, has no skills, he's only trait is that he is literally a battering ram that doesn't break the line. He ain't got it.. Simple us that.. O and I was talking to Matty srama the other day, he ain't going nowhere!
    Not sure if your James's old man...or Meskill's haha.

Fair reply, it would be tough to be a young players dad who isn't quite going to get there, but the bitterness towards an outstanding young talent who very likely is going to reach the heights seems silly.

Little doubt that Cartwright is hardly an NRL-standard coach and certainly the club's selection/promotion policy is one of the worst I've ever witnessed plus I have never seen Page play but to blame another player is a bit over the top.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Dreaming mate. Now way Smith would come to us.

Why would we bother with Smith

I hope we are not turning into a retirement village

Srama and Falloon cut it for me, they are two gun hookers who have proved they can do the job and they will only get better

I do not believe that Smith is going anywhere. Our job is to make sure that whoever gets him pays way too much.
    Packer might come cheap now, at least save us a fortune on fertiliser.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN FAN View Post
    Why would we bother with Smith

I hope we are not turning into a retirement village

Srama and Falloon cut it for me, they are two gun hookers who have proved they can do the job and they will only get better
    why would we bother going after a future immortal?

Our 2 hookers won't ever reach the form Smith will show in the next 3 yrs
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    why would we bother going after a future immortal?

Our 2 hookers won't ever reach the form Smith will show in the next 3 yrs
    This.

Quite a few on here write about our gun hookers and our gun halves. Not so many write as highly of our gun fullback. If we don't get well inside the 8 this year the gun should be firmly aimed at our 1,6,7, and 9.