Default 2014 NRL Club Membership Promo

Have a watch of the new NRL Membership ad....

I'm Coaster will enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NFe-KD7UpNI
    #itaintweaktospeak

Effective advertisement...shame about that jersey...would of been unreal if they had the new jersey!

Too bad it was a another groupie. Last year it was a groupie, this year it was a groupie. They need to be fair and spread it around. Stop giving mascot duty (Not talking about Blade), prizes, access, competitions and promos to the same people over and over. It doesnt go unnoticed to the fanbase.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 03-12-13 at 06:04 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Too bad it was a another groupie. Last year it was a groupie, this year it was a groupie. They need to be fair and spread it around. Stop giving mascot duty (Not talking about Blade), prizes, access, competitions and promos to the same people over and over. It doesnt go unnoticed to the fanbase.
    I hear ya buddy! It has been a beef of mine for a long period of time...what concerns me is that it is just so blatant!