Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

No he won't because this debate will be in another thread, where it should stay.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    No he won't because this debate will be in another thread, where it should stay.
    Considering some posters obviously want to continue talking about this topic, I've decided to create a thread to discuss it. It's mainly Mexican Titan who continues to bring it up so I suspect he and I will be the main ones posting in the thread. I'm sure I'm going to cop it but I'm willing to do it. For anyone interested it will be posted in the Sports section of the Social Forums under the title Gold Coast Sports Crowds.

Back on topic, anyone have a pax update for the Rabbitohs game this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by CoastSportsFan View Post
    Considering some posters obviously want to continue talking about this topic, I've decided to create a thread to discuss it. It's mainly Mexican Titan who continues to bring it up so I suspect he and I will be the main ones posting in the thread. I'm sure I'm going to cop it but I'm willing to do it. For anyone interested it will be posted in the Sports section of the Social Forums under the title Gold Coast Sports Crowds.

It rep round. No game this week. Next weekend is the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    It rep round. No game this week. Next weekend is the game.
    Forgive him.... AFL doesn't have internationals....
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Forgive him.... AFL doesn't have internationals....
    What about that hybrid game against the potatoe farmers hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Hahaha, just showing how much of a "Coast" Sports Fan he really is....

Why do you bother even pretending? The harder you try, the dumber you look.

We should all stand-by for photos "proving" that the crowd is bigger at this weekends Suns game compared to this weekends Titans crowd....

What about that hybrid game against the potato farmers hahaha

I watched 5 minutes of a game of hurling the other night on satellite and I must say that it is ordinary to watch. The only game less interesting is its rhymed partner "curling", especially of the women's variety ... lot's of aerodynamically-suited sheilas of indeterminate ages, skidding up and down screeching like cheap Bangkok whores with a fake $1 note is only slightly worse than the bunch of t-shirted, skirt-lifters beyatch-slapping each other while fistically abusing a soccer ball in the manner only Diego Maradona was allowed ... it's enough to make you ... well, hurl.

Sorry off-topic ... I love our crowds
    Last edited by Titanic; 29-04-14 at 10:46 AM.

Banned

Wow, I get one date wrong and I get crucified for it. Doesn't change the fact that the next Titans game is against South Sydney and will be played at Robina.

Well, If you want to play a Stats game. You'd want to have your **** together. Otherwise you will get crucified when you fudge up.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    [/COLOR]I watched 5 minutes of a game of hurling the other night on satellite and I must say that it is ordinary to watch.
    With all due respect Titanic, I think you might be confusing hurling (the tough Irish sport where blokes smash a small hard ball around at head high level and need to wear helmets with face guards for protection) and Gaelic football, which is the thing you seem to be describing.

Hurling can be one of the great sporting spectacles when 2 teams really get into the spirit of smashing the opposition with their bodies, the ball or their clubs (called Hurleys). Nothing like sitting down with a few mates and a carton of Guinness and sitting through that blood sport.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I get one date wrong and I get crucified for it.
    No, you don't get crucified for it, you get called on it. You know little about RL or the Titans. Just accept it. We have.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    No, you don't get crucified for it, you get called on it. You know little about RL or the Titans. Just accept it. We have.
    I will not accept it because I don't believe it to be true. It's not as if I can prove that wrong on here because you'll just say I get all my info form the internet. You can keep prejudging me and assuming all you like, just shows the type of person you are.

I will not accept it because I don't believe it to be true. It's not as if I can prove that wrong on here because you'll just say I get all my info form the internet. You can keep prejudging me and assuming all you like, just shows the type of person you are.
    Whether you admit to it or accept it will make no difference, I stand by my previous comment.
    The irony and hypocrisy of your post is probably lost on you, but I enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Whether you admit to it or accept it will make no difference, I stand by my previous comment.
    The irony and hypocrisy of your post is probably lost on you, but I enjoy it.

Aw don't sulk CoastSportsFan. We all make mistakes - probably not as many as you, but we all make them.

Spewing or Garlic Football it's all the same to me