Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Brilliant game & what a way to lose it in the final seconds, James Graham u goose, stupid penalty

Easily the best game of the WC

Almost choked though when one of the commentators called the England pack as "The Best in the World"
    #itaintweaktospeak

Amazing match. I feel so sorry for England who were the better side. A shame for the World Cup. Sinfield also blew it by missing at goal, failing to kick the ball dead and running out of the line. Bloody Kiwis.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

A feel so sorry for Kev Sinfield.
    I'm a massive fan of his, and he had such a great game, but then a few fatal errors cost England.
    So close to being the hero, but ended up being the villain.

My interest in the final finished with that try ... the Poms looked like making the whole Cup very interesting and with our pop-gun pack we were looking exposed but we'll put 20 on the bro's.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    My interest in the final finished with that try ... the Poms looked like making the whole Cup very interesting and with our pop-gun pack we were looking exposed but we'll put 20 on the bro's.
    I tend to agree, I would have loved to have seen a slug out between us and the Poms.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER