Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Can anyone identify the try scorers?
    Sam Grant, Jayden Conners & big Evander(think it was his 1st touch) were definates but not too sure of the rest..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Sam Grant, Jayden Conners & big Evander(think it was his 1st touch) were definates but not too sure of the rest..
    Cheers Pete.

Pleased to hear it seems like we have an exciting fullback coming through

thanks for the information on the trial, hopefully it looks like we may be competitive this year in the NYC, looks like we have some attacking flair and soem big boppers (which is something that the titans have lacked SIZE).

Hopefully the titans will release a bit of information about the trial and hopefully a bit of a segment on titans TV would be good a few match highlights maybe

Junior

Hopefully they release a team sheet for this weeks trial against Broncos at Wynnum. They sat out a lot of players from yesterdays trial, so things are looking good from a fans perspective and competition for spots seems healthy

Junior

On a side note, some of the players from the MM Cup side that played yesterday against Tweed Colts (19/20s) would not look out of place in the NYC.

Quote Originally Posted by papi07 View Post
    On a side note, some of the players from the MM Cup side that played yesterday against Tweed Colts (19/20s) would not look out of place in the NYC.
    Thays awesome. Any names mate?

Very true & there were a couple of very large boys that played in the academy squad who looked very good & i was amazed to here they are only 16 , i think Hail Sezar may know who they are as they are only new to Aus ..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Very true & there were a couple of very large boys that played in the academy squad who looked very good & i was amazed to here they are only 16 , i think Hail Sezar may know who they are as they are only new to Aus ..
    i think 7 or 8 of them have just come over from NZ and attending Coombabah High. But agree they were some big boys.

A large proportion of the MM side yesterday are still under 17 as well, and played in CC last year.

Immortal

They are all from the same area in NZ, seven in total have come over, four front rowers, a backrower, hooker and a half.

Hopefully they release a team sheet for this weeks trial against Broncos at Wynnum. They sat out a lot of players from yesterdays trial, so things are looking good from a fans perspective and competition for spots seems healthy
    Hey mate any idea when the game is this week Saturday or Sunday?? and how many players were rested.

Quote Originally Posted by neranga View Post
    Hey mate any idea when the game is this week Saturday or Sunday?? and how many players were rested.
    I'm fairly sure the trial match vs the Broncos is next weekend (same weekend as nines)

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    I'm fairly sure the trial match vs the Broncos is next weekend (same weekend as nines)
    Cheers Hail Sezer.

Is Kristian Woolf at the Broncos related to our NYC coach?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Is Kristian Woolf at the Broncos related to our NYC coach?
    His brother
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Just want to say gday to all on Forum, Looking fwd to the coming Season and Titans NRL & NYC have a great year, both squads have been training very hard and appears to be great spirit in Club, proud to be a Titans Supporter