Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC 2014

Tevita Folau has done his ACL and will be out for the season. Really unfortunate to hear, he is shattered. One of our most promising u20s players

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Tevita Folau has done his ACL and will be out for the season. Really unfortunate to hear, he is shattered. One of our most promising u20s players

Bloody hell was looking forward to watching him this season, absolutely shattered for him hopefully he knuckles down gets through rehab and comes back

Quote Originally Posted by papi07 View Post
    Ive heard that they are giving some of the fringe players the opportunity to play in this first trial.

Pelo boys will be playing in the Mal Meninga side which is on before the Titans 20s game.
    Yeah id also say that they are wanting to give guys a run that they have not seen play much like connors. You going to the game?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Hail Sezer View Post
    Yeah id also say that they are wanting to give guys a run that they have not seen play much like connors. You going to the game?
    Ye.. I'll be down watching. Going to check out the 16 nd 18s as well

Ye.. I'll be down watching. Going to check out the 16 nd 18s as well
    Keep us updated if you can man

I watched the boys play tonight , running out winners over Tweed about 6 tries to 3 but there was a couple of shinning lights to come from the game from a few boys making their debuts , 2 big front rowers off the bench one was Evander (could be Guttenbeale) wearing no19 & the other guy was wearing no14 both big Cuzy Bro's, great start for Danial Schwass's career playing halfback , also the pocket rockets on the field Jayden Conners & Jaiden Hawkes had very exciting matches for such a tiny pair of Preston size players @ Fullback & Hooker, all in all a good start for the players,coaching staff & management

Huge wins for both CC & MM squads (50+) poor opposition
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I watched the boys play tonight , running out winners over Tweed about 6 tries to 3 but there was a couple of shinning lights to come from the game from a few boys making their debuts , 2 big front rowers off the bench one was Evander (could be Guttenbeale) wearing no19 & the other guy was wearing no14 both big Cuzy Bro's, great start for Danial Schwass's career playing halfback , also the pocket rockets on the field Jayden Conners & Jaiden Hawkes had very exciting matches for such a tiny pair of Preston size players @ Fullback & Hooker, all in all a good start for the players,coaching staff & management

Huge wins for both CC & MM squads (50+) poor opposition
    Was evander guttenbiel and I think the other prop we Romney Lavea.

The hooker you talking bout wearing 20. If so that was junior marsters. Keebra hooker last year.

Junior

Mm cup won 34-6.

Was evander guttenbiel and I think the other prop we Romney Lavea.

The hooker you talking bout wearing 20. If so that was junior marsters. Keebra hooker last year.
    Thanks for that , I was standing next to the bench heard them calling Jayden when Jayden (fullback) was off the field but wow how quick was that little no 20
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Thanks for that , I was standing next to the bench heard them calling Jayden when Jayde) was off the field but wow how quick was that little no 20
    Yea the 20 was junior marsters. Keebra hooker last year and also hooker in mm cup white side last year. Will be interesting battle for hooker between deacon Fletcher , jenan Parrish and junior marsters

Great reading fellas, thanks
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yea the 20 was junior marsters. Keebra hooker last year and also hooker in mm cup white side last year. Will be interesting battle for hooker between deacon Fletcher , jenan Parrish and junior marsters
    Deacon has injured his hamstring, big set back for such s talented player.

Thanks for the review Pete. Who were the try scorers?

The 20 was outstanding and with the starting frontrowers taking alot of the heat in the early exchanges those 2 big boys named at 14 and 19 came on and bent the line at will.Sam Grant was really good directing play well,and the 4 and Jayden Conners showing some class.I didnt think Deacon Fletcher was injured was standing next to him and his old man watching the MM game??When did he get injured Hail Sezer shame if that is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by neranga View Post
    The 20 was outstanding and with the starting frontrowers taking alot of the heat in the early exchanges those 2 big boys named at 14 and 19 came on and bent the line at will.Sam Grant was really good directing play well,and the 4 and Jayden Conners showing some class.I didnt think Deacon Fletcher was injured was standing next to him and his old man watching the MM game??When did he get injured Hail Sezer shame if that is the case.
    Hes just had an ongoing hamstring niggle man

Can anyone identify the try scorers?