Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Thanks again for the insight. It is so difficult to get a handle on what's going on at home from so far away.
    We managed to get back Sa Fifita, one of the most promising Tigers juniors from Keebra. He's one to watch for sure.

Thanks for the input, hopefully things are changing in our junior development. I think the appointment of Woolf helps our cause
    Looking forward to seeing how our NYC go this year

Immortal

The first NYC trial is against the Storm in early February, it will be good to see how they are looking

I bumped into Oshea Tuiasau on my way home from work on the train yesterday the kid is a unit.I cant believe he played 5/8 for GC Green MM last year and then played Prop for Keebra Park.Cant wait to see the make up of the 20s this year!!!

Hayden Schwass will be signing his new contract next week
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Hayden Schwass will be signing his new contract next week
    Congrats to him. He could very well line up in rd1 with hudson still in recovery

Immortal

Great to hear, another young junior doing his best

Mdrew any info on the 2 boys from Broncos and 1 from Melbourne that have come into the squad??Plus Ethan Price from Tweed joining the squad as well.Be good to know who they are that have come in.

Mdrew. How so you feel the boys will go this year?

Immortal

Wilson Bennett is one of the boys from the Bronco's, I think he struggles to make the side. He plays either half or fullback, two area's where the side is strong. Not sure about the Storm player, Woolf has brought in a number of boys to trial. I will follow up and see what I can find out

Quote Originally Posted by neranga View Post
    Mdrew any info on the 2 boys from Broncos and 1 from Melbourne that have come into the squad??Plus Ethan Price from Tweed joining the squad as well.Be good to know who they are that have come in.

Immortal

Hopefully around 7 or 8th. We should be bigger up front, with more front rowers being brought in to trial since Christmas. Even with Shaun Hudson injured, our outside backs should be very good, such as Humpheries and Folau. Brian Kelly from Lismore will surprise, a real class act. Jenen Parrish should start at hooker. If Fifta and Guettenbiel get going in the backrow, we will pack a punch in the forwards. They are big strong aggressive guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titans View Post
    Mdrew. How so you feel the boys will go this year?

Another from brisbane that came is a front rower called perry something arother

Immortal

Ioane I believe

UOTE=Hail Sezer;335810]Another from brisbane that came is a front rower called perry something arother[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Wilson Bennett is one of the boys from the Bronco's, I think he struggles to make the side. He plays either half or fullback, two area's where the side is strong. Not sure about the Storm player, Woolf has brought in a number of boys to trial. I will follow up and see what I can find out
    Thanks Mdrew,just got mail it was Soape Palau from Broncs and David Leapai from Melbourne the 2 players.Any idea how they go?

Immortal

Thanks mate, Soape Palua is a centre/wing who has played the last two years with the Bronco's NYC, a talent, good to see he has come here, could well start out wide with Shaun Hudson injured. He has a union background as well. Leapai, played mainly half, but from what I understand the Storm liked him as a hooker. Stood out at U18 level, interesting to see if he can make the step up. Thanks for the news.