Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NYC 2014

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Forget everything u remember about our 20's sides of the past this side will be a completely new outfit & the Flogging starts this week
    I hope so TP , last year was terrible

Still think they need to ditch this and go back to reserves before main games. Much more entertaining.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Jennan Weddernburn-Parrish (hooker) - He is still eligible for MM but is training with the NYC squad and is absolute class, I would expect that he stays in NYC for the entire year.
    I hear this bloke has got a world-renowned nutritional advisor?

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    I hope so TP , last year was terrible

Still think they need to ditch this and go back to reserves before main games. Much more entertaining.
    Don't know why they can't get three games in NYC, followed by B's then Cartwright's Clowns.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Yeah I played football with Berkers all my life, his preferred position is definitely in the back-row. He's a rangy player, a lot like Takairangi, but he would be faster than Takairangi and probably a lot more likely to do a lot of tackling. His brother was a REALLY good player as well, who signed with the Roosters but let alcohol get to the best of him. Berkers has that mentality which is all about football. He even dropped out of our schoolies apartment for pre-season training. An incredibly dedicated workhorse with the skills of a 5/8, size of a back-rower and the speed of a centre. He was the Confraternity Player of the year this year. Definitely a player to watch in the NYC next year and probably first-grade in 2015-2017.

Immortal

Jayden Connors (fullback)
    Jennan Wedderburn-Parrish (hooker) U18
    Christian Hazard (half)
    Deacon Fletcher (half)
    Daniel Schwass (half)
    Jahrome Hughes (fullback)
    Oshae Tuiasau (front row)
    Anthony Coleman (backrow)
    Shaun Hudson (centre)
    Hayden Schwass (centre) trialling
    Mitch Sharp (front row)
    Tevita Folau (wing)
    Nathan Wilson (5/8)
    Kane Elgey (half)
    Jackson Clarke (second row)
    Delaine Guilford (wing)
    James Iodice (front row)
    Romney Lavea (front row)
    Vili Tuli (front row/second row)
    Wilson Bennett (fullback/half) trialling
    Jordan Dulay (centre)
    Rory Humpheries (centre)
    Ethan Clarke (front row)
    Brian Kelly (centre/wing)
    Josh Berkers (backrow)
    Sa Fifita (second row)
    McCauley Dawson (wing)
    Shane Wright (backrow) U18

Also

Caleb Morehu (back row)
    And another fullback whos name ive forgotten :/

Immortal

Tahnks Hail Sezer forgot Morehu, who I think will be a starting second rower

Yay u20s video up on titans.com.au!

great clip on the NYC, the boys look like they were pretty serious in their training a lot of new faces and Woolf seems to have a great mentality

Woolf happy with NYC class of 2014
    Adam Gardini
    Wednesday 11 December 2013 10:32 AM

New iSelect Gold Coast Titans NYC Coach and Player Development Manager Ben Woolf says he's been impressed by the Under-20s pre-season campaign so far as he looks to build his own culture within the group.

A relatively new Under-20s squad has assembled under Woolf ahead of the 2014 season and the former Keebra Park coach says he's been impressed by their attitude to training after the first five weeks of their pre-season campaign.

As part of his new role in looking after player development as well as the Under-20s side, Woolf has also had the chance to work with the NRL squad alongside Head Coach John Cartwright and Assistant Coach Neil Henry.
    Woolf also pinpoints some of the NYC players for Titans fans to watch next season. Click on the play button to hear his thoughts on the Titans NYC squad.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Woolf happy with NYC class of 2014
    Adam Gardini
    Wednesday 11 December 2013 10:32 AM

New iSelect Gold Coast Titans NYC Coach and Player Development Manager Ben Woolf says he's been impressed by the Under-20s pre-season campaign so far as he looks to build his own culture within the group.

A relatively new Under-20s squad has assembled under Woolf ahead of the 2014 season and the former Keebra Park coach says he's been impressed by their attitude to training after the first five weeks of their pre-season campaign.

As part of his new role in looking after player development as well as the Under-20s side, Woolf has also had the chance to work with the NRL squad alongside Head Coach John Cartwright and Assistant Coach Neil Henry.
    Woolf also pinpoints some of the NYC players for Titans fans to watch next season. Click on the play button to hear his thoughts on the Titans NYC squad.
    OK...I am not going to go searching but wasn't there a Woolf that we 'had' in the 20's but now the Broncos have got him?... I gotta be wrong, there is no way we could lose a son of the coach...surely. Unless the coach doesn't rate him I guess, but that ain't gunna happen publicly.

Immortal

Titan Pete can give more details, but yes the coaches son has been and will continue to be with the Bronco's, he is only at the U16 level. Titan Pete quite rightly rates him very highly

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    OK...I am not going to go searching but wasn't there a Woolf that we 'had' in the 20's but now the Broncos have got him?... I gotta be wrong, there is no way we could lose a son of the coach...surely. Unless the coach doesn't rate him I guess, but that ain't gunna happen publicly.
    Mate he has played in Dyl's team for the past 5 years, gun halfback at the junior level...Titans will be sorry he's got away
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

A few more names:

Nili Fielea - from rugby a big powerful centre/wing
    Connor Broadhurst - centre from Parra NYC
    Corey Langston (fullback) from Toowoomba
    Ethan Price
    Harrison Hughes - still eligible for MM
    Jaiden Hawkes - 5/8 from South Sydney

Immortal

Forgot centre Zac Spring local boy up from MM